**Official 2020 Iowa Hawkeye Football Offseason Thread**

Monster

Guaranteed Proctor Would Play For Iowa
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
109,975
Reaction score
-3,631
He followed Ivan right away. And then recently Jimmie, geese and stinky. So obviously it’s stink
Maaaan, I just don't think Stink could suppress his caustic sense of humor.
 

ivan_drago

Fiercely Advocated for Unlimited Transfers
Joined
Dec 1, 2008
Messages
75,044
Reaction score
27,870
If I were trying to hide that it was me, I wouldn’t have followed me first, folks.

I am not your hero. Not this time.
 

cloudhawk

Special
Joined
Sep 4, 2007
Messages
100,019,080
Reaction score
13,574
Stinky is who I thought it might be- he already has paul banned with most of the accounts he would need to troll- but he has been pretty good with controlling his smarmy style if it is him.
 

Monster

Guaranteed Proctor Would Play For Iowa
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
109,975
Reaction score
-3,631
If I were trying to hide that it was me, I wouldn’t have followed me first, folks.

I am not your hero. Not this time.
....or that's exactly what you might try to do to throw us off the trail.
 

Herky823

5 Shirt Larry
Joined
Aug 4, 2008
Messages
37,387
Reaction score
2,898
The real trick would be seeing who followed him first, but I’m not going to go through that work
 

Greg Obrecht

Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2014
Messages
8,812
Reaction score
13,738
This person:

Followed Jamie Pollard, Chris Williams, WRNL etc. They have a healthy hatred of ISU athletics

Is smart enough to tone down their usual caustic posting style because of the seriousness of the allegations against the football program. The snark is still there but at about half throttle

Is a high volume poster on HALO but not necessarily in this thread.

Is going after Levi soon. It’s possible this person’s truer character will be revealed during that takedown. However, now get in rough it up, maybe not.

Has used some terminology in his tweets that has also been used on HALO under their username. You can tell they are trying to mask their posting style but it’s difficult to achieve at 100%.
 

WCFHawkeye

actually likes the XFL
Joined
Jul 14, 2009
Messages
12,618
Reaction score
8,018
I believed before and still believe now it is @maxbets. Everything fits.
 

WCFHawkeye

actually likes the XFL
Joined
Jul 14, 2009
Messages
12,618
Reaction score
8,018
You were my best guess as smart and have the right DGAF attitude and Twitter-savvy.
 

The Full Monte

Does Weirdo Fat Guy Shit
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
20,295
Reaction score
10,155
I’d prefer Jade not go after HH. Not because I don’t think HH needs to be expelled, but because pigs get fat, hogs get slaughtered. Keep the focus on Rob Howe and that dipshit Hey Green.
Stay the course. Leave no life left in that far fuck.
 

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Joined
Apr 10, 2010
Messages
28,016
Reaction score
10,786
I read through Woody Ornes thoughts on Kirk. He named his son Bear.
 

thrawn

Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2019
Messages
26,005
Reaction score
58,760
Is there a reason no one has suggested @thrawn? He’s smart and clever and willing to put in time for research. Tone probably fits, too.
I am flattered by the suggestion as jade appears to be a gentleperson and a scholar, but I could not maintain the facade. I think monster outed this account inside of 100 posts and I hadn’t even posted about soccer, FnF, or cops being terrorists.
 
Joined
Sep 24, 2007
Messages
34,768
Reaction score
-6,625
Wait...so HN is going to verify complaints about them but not verify anything else?

 
Top