**Official Iowa @ Illinois Game Thread Sunday 6:37 PM FS1**

Reaction score
Kris plays less minutes because he’s got the highest foul rate on the team and averaging 6.1 per 40 in the Big Ten. And they know they need him out there late.

He only played 29 minutes total against Nebrantska and Northwestern but got 8 fouls. Fouled out in 14 minutes against Michigan. He’s also had several games where he was a mess in the 1st half.

I’m not sure how to breakdown minutes but half but I’d guess he’s 3rd or 4th in 2nd half minutes.

Shpadoinkle

Tagline-havin' son of a bitch
Reaction score
Kris plays less minutes because he’s got the highest foul rate on the team and averaging 6.1 per 40 in the Big Ten. And they know they need him out there late.

He only played 29 minutes total against Nebrantska and Northwestern but got 8 fouls. Fouled out in 14 minutes against Michigan. He’s also had several games where he was a mess in the 1st half.

I’m not sure how to breakdown minutes but half but I’d guess he’s 3rd or 4th in 2nd half minutes.
Why do this when we have so many big beautiful conspiracy theories?

Monster

Fapped to The Karate Kid Wearing a Mask
Reaction score

Nepotism is way more fun.

TurdBurgler

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Curbelo shoots 19% from 3, that's where that number comes from.

Thomas Wolsey

Likes Your Post
Reaction score
I seem to be less bothered by Pat's playing time than others are.
He was starting and playing poorly at the beginning of the year. He has been playing much better, but the initial impressions stick with people.

Harlan

Drinks liquor with a straw
Reaction score
He was starting and playing poorly at the beginning of the year. He has been playing much better, but the initial impressions stick with people.
Me too, I was very annoyed by him the first half of the season and was unhappy he was starting over Chris.

Geese

LOVES Chris Williams
Reaction score
Hes been playing really well the last month

I just hope he takes notes in class on his laptop throughout March. Would hate for him to get a paper cut that could keep him out during the tourney

Hawk_Kegmasters

Saw Spice World in Theaters
Reaction score
Illinois fans are the scum of the earth? Get outta here!

Reactions: BBK

Verbal

The Brave Little Poster
Reaction score
Imagine wanting to play those guys again this weekend. Fuck that. Would be more of the same excruciating shit.

Go Michigan/IU.

JD720

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
Imagine how pissed they would have been if he made that shot.

JD720

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
Oh, I was assuming this was Iowa fans and parents.
Yeah, it could have been. I read Kakert's and Kenyon's messages together and assumed it was on the court.

Monster

Fapped to The Karate Kid Wearing a Mask
Reaction score
It will be pretty weird if Kris Murray leaves for the NBA. I'm not saying he will because I don't know, but there are rumblings of it happening. Occasionally you get a 6th man from Duke or Kentucky get drafted. No one would ever dream of Iowa having one.

Hawk&Balls

NOT a member
Reaction score
It will be pretty weird if Kris Murray leaves for the NBA. I'm not saying he will because I don't know, but there are rumblings of it happening. Occasionally you get a 6th man from Duke or Kentucky get drafted. No one would ever dream of Iowa having one.
many people are saying

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
is Harrison Barnes a good comparison to Keegan and his game?

cloudhawk

Special
Reaction score
Seems early for Kris. The only thing I guess would be potential seen with Keegan in short term development. Still, are teams going to reach for that potential.