**Official Ohio State vs. Iowa Football Thread - 2:30pm - CBS**

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
87,168
Reaction score
1,526
I hope it’s BMC and he sets a duffel bag with 5 million in cash on the counter and offers it to Cayden Daughtry
 

Monster

Guaranteed Proctor Would Play For Iowa
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
109,976
Reaction score
-3,627
Usually I end up in the back end of the lot where the poem dude is before kickoff. Doubt there's enough space for you back there though.
You tailgate with RecGyno?
 

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Joined
Apr 10, 2010
Messages
28,016
Reaction score
10,786
I’ve posted it multiple times but Iowas biggest issue on defense right now is first down run plays are gaining 3-4 yards instead of 1-2 like they did from 2018-2023. It’s allowing teams to run it more on 2nd down so Iowas been facing way more 3rd and 2 or 3 than 3rd and 8 like we got used to.

They had way more depth on the defensive line from 2017-2023 than they’ve had the last 3 years. Their current defensive tackle rotation are 2 walk ons and an FCS transfer.

When Kennedy, Anderson, Campbell and Chineke committed with Epenesa coming the next year, I thought Iowa was going to be in good shape. They’re still young, but they’re not getting much contribution from 60% of them.
 

6deuce

Reformed Fatass
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
16,898
Reaction score
6,453
I’ve posted it multiple times but Iowas biggest issue on defense right now is first down run plays are gaining 3-4 yards instead of 1-2 like they did from 2018-2023. It’s allowing teams to run it more on 2nd down so Iowas been facing way more 3rd and 2 or 3 than 3rd and 8 like we got used to.

They had way more depth on the defensive line from 2017-2023 than they’ve had the last 3 years. Their current defensive tackle rotation are 2 walk ons and an FCS transfer.

When Kennedy, Anderson, Campbell and Chineke committed with Epenesa coming the next year, I thought Iowa was going to be in good shape. They’re still young, but they’re not getting much contribution from 60% of them.
I wish Anderson was getting a chance here and there on passing downs. Dude is always in the backfield when he’s been in
 

Fritz Fequiere

something feels off when he has sex with his wife.
Joined
May 15, 2014
Messages
2,228
Reaction score
-1,131
I thought Lutmer looked pretty good Saturday. Came up and made the tackle that forced the last punt.
 

Monster

Guaranteed Proctor Would Play For Iowa
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
109,976
Reaction score
-3,627
I only party with cools. RecGyno is not a cool. Get it?
LOL yeah I got it. RecGyno is chairman of the pardon committee. Do YOU get it?

You're all talk, btw. You're not gonna be there.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BBK

howler

Totally Not a Spartan Fan
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
9,790
Reaction score
-6,401
An intern at ESPN just told me they’re reaching out to Paki-bomb
 
Top