**Official Ohio State vs. Iowa Football Thread - 2:30pm - CBS**

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Joined
Aug 3, 2008
Messages
134,242
Reaction score
27,855
Just czeched ticket prices. lol.
Actually, given how live event prices have exploded and how big this game is, the prices are shockingly "low". You can still get tickets in the $285 range.
 

Mr. Hawk

Traitorous Cunt / Just a smarter NLP
Joined
Aug 23, 2007
Messages
71,554
Reaction score
-6,398
I personally enjoy seeing the Edge seats with a current price of 3K per seat.
 

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
87,136
Reaction score
1,547
I hope it’s BMC and he sets a duffel bag with 5 million in cash on the counter and offers it to Cayden Daughtry
 

Monster

Guaranteed Proctor Would Play For Iowa
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
109,958
Reaction score
-3,669
Usually I end up in the back end of the lot where the poem dude is before kickoff. Doubt there's enough space for you back there though.
You tailgate with RecGyno?
 

cloudhawk

Special
Joined
Sep 4, 2007
Messages
100,019,072
Reaction score
13,555
Usually I end up in the back end of the lot where the poem dude is before kickoff. Doubt there's enough space for you back there though.
Sounds like just enough room to brush a few backs
 
Top