Hawk&Balls
NOT a member
- Joined
- May 1, 2016
- Messages
- 49,641
- Reaction score
- 35,084
Pussy
My manIowa 54
Ohio State 22
A repeat performance like that game would have us all with week long boners.Iowa 54
Ohio State 22
I was going to go with 34-20 OSU. Prove me wrong Hawks!!1!!!Buhr hits a 50-yarder as time expires.
Ohio State 31
Iowa 10
Buhr hits a 50-yarder as time expires.
Ohio State 31
Iowa 10
And you are?LOL yeah I got it. RecGyno is chairman of the pardon committee. Do YOU get it?
You're all talk, btw. You're not gonna be there.
38ā13, bad guys
Yep. It will be my 2nd game this fall.And you are?
LOL yeah right.
2 hours and 45 minutes if I can keep the missus away from here morning coffee fix lol!Dells to IC is only like 3 hours.
RIP JasperHawkpudd is by far my favorite halo character
What was the reasoning for Hawkpudds appearance? I forget.Hawkpudd is by far my favorite halo character
RascalWhat was the reasoning for Hawkpudds appearance? I forget.
What was the reasoning for Hawkpudds appearance? I forget.
Come find me at the tailgate. That's all the proof you'll need.Yep. It will be my 2nd game this fall.
I'm sure you have your plane ticket. Post it, you little homo.
We flew from Breck to Sioux City on a private plane once. It wasn't as enjoyable as I was hoping.Does.anyone fly direct breck to cid
EVERYBODY GETS A PAIR OF SHOES!!
Not sureIs that joggers semi truck?