**Official Ohio State vs. Iowa Football Thread - 2:30pm - CBS**

26.2

Vacations at the Wisconsin Dells
Joined
Aug 2, 2017
Messages
18,376
Reaction score
5,964
LOL yeah I got it. RecGyno is chairman of the pardon committee. Do YOU get it?

You're all talk, btw. You're not gonna be there.
And you are?
LOL yeah right.
 

26.2

Vacations at the Wisconsin Dells
Joined
Aug 2, 2017
Messages
18,376
Reaction score
5,964
Yep. It will be my 2nd game this fall.

I'm sure you have your plane ticket. Post it, you little homo.
Come find me at the tailgate. That's all the proof you'll need.
I will also be coming back for the Nebrantska game. Another chance to meet my fists when you inevitably pull a fat and can't make the game this weekend.
 

Kerky

Does Not Return His Shopping Cart
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
17,085
Reaction score
3,806
I will be taverned up hopefully at a nice micro brew near Belfast Maine enjoying a good Marzen wearing my Iowa sweatshirt.
 
Top