**Official Ohio State vs. Iowa Football Thread - 2:30pm - CBS**

CleteyColgate

is a fucking idiot.
Joined
Aug 9, 2020
Messages
5,472
Reaction score
-938
Hank is averaging 17/24 for 175 and a TD (0 INTs) per game.

The fuck if I won't take that for the rest of the year given our recent QB mediocrity
Especially since you wanted the other dude to be quarterback before the season started
 

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Joined
Sep 21, 2009
Messages
45,890
Reaction score
3,135
I’m a pod only guy when it comes to CFB/Hawkeye. I not only don’t need the video, I proactively don’t want it.
I don’t watch it religiously but you’re missing out. They are really good and very candid when talking abt Iowa.
 

Monster

Guaranteed Proctor Would Play For Iowa
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
109,992
Reaction score
-3,598
Especially since you wanted the other dude to be quarterback before the season started
Most fans wanted Hecklinski to start after the scrimmage where he looked like Brett Favre 1998. So, please, try not to be dumb.
 

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Joined
Sep 21, 2009
Messages
45,890
Reaction score
3,135
yeah, AZ - i listen to them and generally like their stuff, i just don't need to ogle them in the same way that a homosexual such as yourself might
Jeez. I misunderstood, jerk.
 

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
87,189
Reaction score
1,535
Caitlin getting on stage in front of a national television audience and saying welcome to Atlanta might be the final nail for this administration
 

6deuce

Reformed Fatass
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
16,911
Reaction score
6,482
With this retarded Hawks/Hawkeyes thing going on, I'm expecting some top notch signage at GameDay this weekend.
Man that dude came away looking like a complete dumbfuck, but had no problem digging his heels in and making himself sound even more retarded.
 

The Dad

Legitimately bald forever and stupid looking
Joined
Mar 31, 2012
Messages
45,945
Reaction score
62,701
Man that dude came away looking like a complete dumbfuck, but had no problem digging his heels in and making himself sound even more retarded.
The guy who paid to go to a women’s bball game?
 

Thrawn II

Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2025
Messages
2,623
Reaction score
6,812
launching a shoe during the middle of the playoffs (or right after a playoff loss) is a totally serious approach to sports.
 
Top