KitKatApples
NW Season Ticket Holder (except IA games)
- Joined
- Aug 5, 2010
- Messages
- 46,074
- Reaction score
- 43,358
Well then don't touch them
Those guys creep me out
A bit. They are super fucking knowledgeable though.Those guys creep me out
You think they fuck each other?A bit. They are super fucking knowledgeable though.
Especially since you wanted the other dude to be quarterback before the season startedHank is averaging 17/24 for 175 and a TD (0 INTs) per game.
The fuck if I won't take that for the rest of the year given our recent QB mediocrity
It takes a real fucking moron to pretend like the open scrimmage didn’t happen.Especially since you wanted the other dude to be quarterback before the season started
I don’t watch it religiously but you’re missing out. They are really good and very candid when talking abt Iowa.I’m a pod only guy when it comes to CFB/Hawkeye. I not only don’t need the video, I proactively don’t want it.
What is he missing out on by only listeningI don’t watch it religiously but you’re missing out. They are really good and very candid when talking abt Iowa.
I try not to think about it. Don't like to mix my pleasures.You think they fuck each other?
Most fans wanted Hecklinski to start after the scrimmage where he looked like Brett Favre 1998. So, please, try not to be dumb.Especially since you wanted the other dude to be quarterback before the season started
Jeez. I misunderstood, jerk.yeah, AZ - i listen to them and generally like their stuff, i just don't need to ogle them in the same way that a homosexual such as yourself might
The All-22 film stuff.What is he missing out on by only listening
More of a leanMost fans wanted Hecklinski to start after the scrimmage where he looked like Brett Favre 1998. So, please, try not to be dumb.
I mean, I am excited about Jackson as well, but that seems a little over the topThe All-22 film stuff.
Man that dude came away looking like a complete dumbfuck, but had no problem digging his heels in and making himself sound even more retarded.With this retarded Hawks/Hawkeyes thing going on, I'm expecting some top notch signage at GameDay this weekend.
Yup. That'll do it.Caitlin getting on stage in front of a national television audience and saying welcome to Atlanta might be the final nail for this administration
The guy who paid to go to a women’s bball game?Man that dude came away looking like a complete dumbfuck, but had no problem digging his heels in and making himself sound even more retarded.
It's always smart to launch a signature shoe at the bottom of an athlete's popularity.launching a shoe during the middle of the playoffs (or right after a playoff loss) is a totally serious approach to sports.
So, white?OSU to wear their all white “Sub Zero” alternate uniform.