If Jim had any pride, he would want to kick his own ass.I kinda want to kick Jim's ass.
It's your day, buddy.I kinda want to kick Jim's ass.
The new Tigerhawk tailgate in the parking lot actually asked us to play for this one but one of our guys is out of town.Any 311 cover bands on assignment?
The entire country will be watching this one (at least the first half). We need to wear the standard unis. It's our brand.
Yeah but I say those words about 50 times per game anyway.MH as the team emerges from the tunnel in alternates:
“ARE YOU KIDDING ME KIRK?!?!?!”
i do some of this nowYeah but I say those words about times per game anyway.
pretty sure they’re white boys.Are Jim and Clete brothers?
Lol, this is exceptionally retarded. "Any hope" for a 2 loss team in the Big Ten is still fucking really good if not nearly certain.any cfp hopes as a 2 loss team stand on iowa needing to be +10 in this game. i dont know if the dl can get enough pass rush before osu pass game carves up the secondary
other than Purdue I don't think any of them move the needle for a loss.Depends who the second loss is against
Maybe try shutting the hell up Clete!!!!Caitlin seemed like she was in a great mood last night to get Connor's permission to fly to Iowa City today
If that happens, we are as good as in.Iowa will win on Saturday.
Was this before or after your gay sex dream?I dreamt last night that we were up 19-2 and ended up winning 20-19 again if you wanna make some money
When I have sex dreams they are almost always womenWas this before or after your gay sex dream?
There's really no way of knowing when everyone is tailgating. We're talking 70k people arriving between 6am and 230pm.What time is everyone tailgating tomorrow?
Your moms being spit roasted in about 2 hours.What time is everyone tailgating tomorrow?
Your mom might be able to wait until then but odds are the Boyz won'tDamn, I was going to show up at 2:30. Earliest I can get there.
They are setting everything up on the pentacrestMy kid wants to check out the game day stuff. Will the FG kick thing be right by the main stage?
The entire country will be watching this one (at least the first half).
Not as dumb as fall ball in Kansas City.Fall ball is legit dumb.
Your dad's balls fallNot as dumb as fall ball in Kansas City.
I'm about to get drunker than 10 indians tonight and tomorrowIs it bad if the tailgating has already commenced?
From one tavern hok to another.
Dot or feather?I'm about to get drunker than 10 indians tonight and tomorrow