**Official Ohio State vs. Iowa Football Thread - 2:30pm - CBS**

brantshawks

Nebrantska Fan
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
84,268
Reaction score
14,403
I have a tee time in a bit then the dcg homecoming game. Then glorious sleep followed by bloody Mary, GameDay, screwdriver, mowing, coors, kickoff.
 

Mr. Hawk

Traitorous Cunt / Just a smarter NLP
Joined
Aug 23, 2007
Messages
71,573
Reaction score
-6,343
Individual seats in Edge for $7800. I think there's some tomfoolery going on.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BBK

Dr. Zaius

IS A DOCTOR
Joined
Jan 11, 2012
Messages
20,130
Reaction score
7,510
Seats in my section are going for $1600. Tempting, but I ain’t no tavern hok
 

Laplace

Might Need to GFH
Joined
May 22, 2025
Messages
689
Reaction score
1,288
Kinda cool to see the Gameday crew spend some time at the Children's Hospital. And then this letter below that Ryan Day sent to all patients and families. Honestly the Big Ten has some pretty damn cool coaches.

1000025948.jpg
 

Stu Beagle

Has Tiny Onions
Joined
Sep 29, 2014
Messages
12,103
Reaction score
3,184
Almost zero confidence we can pull the upset tomorrow. If OSU didn’t choke at TX I’d feel better about it. But they aren’t taking tomorrow lightly knowing they still got Oregon and Indiana coming up
 

Thrawn II

Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2025
Messages
2,648
Reaction score
6,871
Almost zero confidence we can pull the upset tomorrow. If OSU didn’t choke at TX I’d feel better about it. But they aren’t taking tomorrow lightly knowing they still got Oregon and Indiana coming up
Kirk has one more big home win in him. Just missed twice last year. But it’s happening before he hangs it up.
 

CleteyColgate

is a fucking idiot.
Joined
Aug 9, 2020
Messages
5,481
Reaction score
-938
Almost zero confidence we can pull the upset tomorrow. If OSU didn’t choke at TX I’d feel better about it. But they aren’t taking tomorrow lightly knowing they still got Oregon and Indiana coming up
Let's just have fun
 
Top