brantshawks
Nebrantska Fan
- Joined
- Aug 30, 2007
- Messages
- 84,268
- Reaction score
- 14,403
I have a tee time in a bit then the dcg homecoming game. Then glorious sleep followed by bloody Mary, GameDay, screwdriver, mowing, coors, kickoff.
Golf is for fags, but I thoroughly hope you enjoy the rest of that, hermanoI have a tee time in a bit then the dcg homecoming game. Then glorious sleep followed by bloody Mary, GameDay, screwdriver, mowing, coors, kickoff.
Thanks for that info, TJones3312.
Or is it Frye? @Lee BeeversNate is a biggie fry away...
Zaph use to text me that exact thing Everytime he knew I was golfing lolGolf is for fags, but I thoroughly hope you enjoy the rest of that, hermano
Yay CatelynnAnd Caitlyn Clark is the guest picker.
And Caitlyn Clark is the guest picker.
I committed to giving my two seats to a friend before the season started for this game. Strongly regretting that now.Seats in my section are going for $1600. Tempting, but I ain’t no tavern hok
Just how important is this friend?I committed to giving my two seats to a friend before the season started for this game. Strongly regretting that now.
College buddy, I wouldn't be surprised if he gives me something for them after the factJust how important is this friend?
Kirk has one more big home win in him. Just missed twice last year. But it’s happening before he hangs it up.Almost zero confidence we can pull the upset tomorrow. If OSU didn’t choke at TX I’d feel better about it. But they aren’t taking tomorrow lightly knowing they still got Oregon and Indiana coming up
Let's just have funAlmost zero confidence we can pull the upset tomorrow. If OSU didn’t choke at TX I’d feel better about it. But they aren’t taking tomorrow lightly knowing they still got Oregon and Indiana coming up