**Official Ohio State vs. Iowa Football Thread - 2:30pm - CBS**

Orestes

Wears Gloves When He Mows
Joined
Dec 3, 2007
Messages
9,757
Reaction score
7,902
I haven’t watched Gameday in years so I have never seen this kicking thing, but if it were me kicking for a million dollars I don’t think I’d wear clunky sandals.
 

R2-D2

Probably Needs to GFH
Joined
Jan 10, 2023
Messages
568
Reaction score
621
Couldn’t somebody go pull Kaeding out of Hamburg for this?
 

Hawkmi

Might Need to GFH
Joined
Aug 2, 2017
Messages
1,351
Reaction score
3,381
Think that may be the first miss in the past 3 weeks. Probably were running the budget thin so they picked that corn whale to kick.
 

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Joined
Aug 3, 2008
Messages
134,281
Reaction score
27,934
When she was clearly out of shape and then especially when she only moved back like 3 feet I was like "this is going to be very bad".
 

TurdBurgler

Might Need to GFH
Joined
Dec 30, 2017
Messages
4,576
Reaction score
4,501
I thought it was a plant. I was expecting high school goalie that was gonna boom it.
 

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
87,249
Reaction score
1,537
Had to coach fb this morning so just checking it out now. Holy shit what a showcase for the school.

honestly a little surreal given how the CC launch coincided with everything.
 

Monster

Guaranteed Proctor Would Play For Iowa
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
110,030
Reaction score
-3,500
Had to coach fb this morning so just checking it out now. Holy shit what a showcase for the school.

honestly a little surreal given how the CC launch coincided with everything.
Don't you just have daughters?
 
Top