brantshawks
Nebrantska Fan
- Joined
- Aug 30, 2007
- Messages
- 84,276
- Reaction score
- 14,424
I'm going to be so happy and relaxed until the game starts.
Kicking in slippersPat could have offer a billion here. Monopoly moneyWhen she was clearly out of shape and then especially when she only moved back like 3 feet I was like "this is going to be very bad".
Ahhh the gorgeous Cedar RiverView attachment 74997
my current game day view. Gonna take a schooner sail and be done by kickoff
Don't you just have daughters?Had to coach fb this morning so just checking it out now. Holy shit what a showcase for the school.
honestly a little surreal given how the CC launch coincided with everything.
yeah but I found a random boy during covid who likes to playDon't you just have daughters?
I bet you did ya fucking weirdo.yeah but I found a random boy during covid who likes to play
Our Wade pulled a Gus. Not the toe kind.Don't you just have daughters?
Where’s Ed Hightower?