**Official Stanford vs. Iowa Rose Bowl Game Thread - Jan. 1st - 4:10pm on ESPN**

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
I attacked the shit out of some cardboard boxes and zip ties at the tailgate. weapon!!

Reaction score
I want someone to Venn diagram the people who had their redneck knives taken and those who were offended by the Stanford band.

sergeanthulka

Is Frequently Requested at Local Karaoke Nights
Reaction score
Sorry if already addressed as I've been in mourning...but did anyone ask Kirk or any of the players about why it appeared that we (and only we, not Stanford) were playing on a skating rink? First play, Fisher tries to change direction & get back underneath that route to McCaffrey & down he goes. Was very frustrating to watch. Should we go back there, this needs to get addressed, as I remember it being just as big of an issue during the Nick Bell/Matt Rogers game...

nikolausp

Paid His Bills
Reaction score
Sorry if already addressed as I've been in mourning...but did anyone ask Kirk or any of the players about why it appeared that we (and only we, not Stanford) were playing on a skating rink? First play, Fisher tries to change direction & get back underneath that route to McCaffrey & down he goes. Was very frustrating to watch. Should we go back there, this needs to get addressed, as I remember it being just as big of an issue during the Nick Bell/Matt Rogers game...

I watched some of the replay off of DVR yesterday, and yah, it seemed like our guys were slipping an abnormal amount. McCaffrey also slipped, untouched on a run early on that could have gone a lot further.

Reaction score

It was bad, they said on the telecast that they replaced the turf in early December to Blue Grass, believe from Ryegrass. Jewell slipped quite a bit as well.

Reaction score
I want someone to Venn diagram the people who had their redneck knives taken and those who were offended by the Stanford band.
I had my redneck knife taken but I could give two shits about the band. Amazing at how many people are so easily rustled. The Stanford band pulled an obvious troll attempt and these idiots still got sucked in

Revolver

Will Ruin Your Thread and Crush Your Dreams
Reaction score
The stealth bomber was bad ass. But nothing will ever beat that Iowa-Ohio State flyover in 2010.

newsbreaker

Got the top grade in his torts class
Reaction score
The Rose was the highest rated NYD bowl game by almost 4 million viewers (13.5M).

Match34

Is Not Funny
Reaction score
embarrassing
adjective
Synonyms and Antonyms of embarrassing
  1. causing embarrassment <an embarrassing failure of memory inauspiciously marked my first appearance as an actor>Synonyms discomfiting, disconcerting, disturbing, awkward, flustering, uncomfortable, Ottumwa