*Omnibus 2020-2021 College Basketball Thread*

The Dad

Legitimately bald forever and stupid looking
Reaction score
Dickinson fucking looks like he’s 40.

newsbreaker

Got the top grade in his torts class
Reaction score
UNI with AJ Green is not good. Like, really really not good.

MoneyPit

Cheers for the best looking H.S. girls team
Reaction score
I have a friend who has been ready for jacobson to go for a while. I think he reached his limit of blown double digit leads.Probably won't happen but he can't be there forever.

Stomper15

Not A TOR Poster
Reaction score
I have a friend who has been ready for jacobson to go for a while. I think he reached his limit of blown double digit leads.Probably won't happen but he can't be there forever.
Lol what? He has kept that basketball program in national relevance almost every other year for the past decade. They are lucky to have him.

MoneyPit

Reaction score
Lol what? He has kept that basketball program in national relevance almost every other year for the past decade. They are lucky to have him.
Fans are fickle. It's emotional for him. Jacobson seems like a good coach but some think there's the next step. I don't see them getting to another step but fan is gonna fan.

MoneyPit

Reaction score
Out of curiosity, what is the next step for the University of Northern Iowa located in Cedar Falls? They are never going to become a Creighton or Witchita State.
Wichita probably. There's some parallels to clone fan in his thinking.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
I’ve been there for awhile.

you can’t really take multiple four year breaks from the tournament when you make as much as he does.

SuperHans

goes by the name "Ashton"
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, what is the next step for the University of Northern Iowa located in Cedar Falls? They are never going to become a Creighton or Wichita State.
Hire Devries?

Silky Johnson

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
If Purdue can beat Illinois I can only imagine how hard @BBK will be (and I’ll be on the same page).

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
Consistently blowing 15-20 point leads regardless of opponent is a coaching issue.

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
I wonder what it's like being a super skilled big man like Bezhanishvili and having to sit for Cockburn, who basically has no skills other than being a big mandingo-looking muthafucka.

Mo T

Carnie Profiler
Reaction score
He isn’t leaving Drake for UNI. Not a chance. If he keeps doing what he has done at Drake and then gets them to the dance, he will go to a much bigger conference.
Path-O-Keno

Thomas Wolsey

Likes Your Post
Reaction score
#45 for Nebrantska has the most feminine build and muscle tone of any male college basketball player I’ve ever seen. The short shorts and the long hair don’t help his case. Dude looks like a lady.
I always do a double check when I see him. NTTAWWT.

Revolver

Will Ruin Your Thread and Crush Your Dreams
Reaction score
Jeff Goodman has such a rod on for this type of faggotry.

thrawn

Reaction score
masking up a Patriot League basketball game is going to be very little to stop spread or encourage mask use but will probably make for a pissy Federalist article on Wednesday

thrawn

Reaction score
Fuck this pandemic shit, time for a massive doorknob lick at Knapp during the Loyola games.