*** Omnibus Mac McCausland Tweet Appreciation Thread ***

champion_thedrinker

L. Wade Jr.
Reaction score
Lol it took him all day to delete what he posted last night. Also, the girl he seemed to be creeping on that was celebrating her sobriety has suddenly protected her tweets.

Please tell me someone got a screen shot of the original tweet with the "Interesting!!"

Revolver

Will Ruin Your Thread and Crush Your Dreams
Reaction score
Say we go into a 2 week lockdown. How much booze would you guess Mac has on hand to ride this out?

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
We would find out 10 days after when he starts posting coherently.

hawkeyealum

Subscribes to Playboy for the articles
Reaction score
Back when Kent lived in KC A friend of mine walked up to him at a bar one night and told him he would never be the three point shooter Kingsbury was. Kent’s friends were pissed and his girlfriend (now wife) started crying

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Back when Kent lived in KC A friend of mine walked up to him at a bar one night and told him he would never be the three point shooter Kingsbury was. Kent’s friends were pissed and his girlfriend (now wife) started crying
Did your friend realize Kent was a better three point shooter than Kingsbury?

hawkeyealum

Reaction score
That story is bullshit. Didn’t happen, at least not the way described.
Its not bullshit. Why on earth would I make up a ten year old story about Kent fucking mccausland

Reactions: Jim

Vacations at the Wisconsin Dells
Reaction score
Its not bullshit. Why on earth would I make up a ten year old story about Kent fucking mccausland
Fletch loves to call bullshit on interesting stories because his life is so boring, it's hard for him to believe anything cool happens to anyone.

KitKatApples

NW Season Ticket Holder (except IA games)
Reaction score
Yes a trait Fletch is well known for around here

Monster

Fapped to The Karate Kid Wearing a Mask
Reaction score
I don't think you made it up. However, it does sound like you omitted several key details. How much had you been drinking that night?

Fletch

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Fletch loves to call bullshit on interesting stories because his life is so boring, it's hard for him to believe anything cool happens to anyone.
5B43168A-0ED7-4A67-8C7A-95DD5B152BDC.gif

hawkeyealum

Reaction score
His girlfriend didn’t start crying because some drunk fuck said her boyfriend wasn’t as good of a shooter as Kingsbury.
She did because some random guy went out of his way to be an absolute dick to Kent, who is actually a pretty nice guy. The crying was probably the end result of people being intoxicated and puffing their chests out like dipshits

I know this because I awkwardly apologized for his actions but carry on.