What was Jack Campbell thinking on the INT TD?

Why was Jack Campbell running weird, or was he?

• "Why are they not tackling me? Im begging them to."

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ivan_drago

Fiercely Advocated for Unlimited Transfers
Reaction score
He runs like he’s either about to or just shit his pants.

ivan_drago

Reaction score
I just rewatched it. I now notice he went horizontal right before the goal line as if he was going to kneel for a second, but thought better of it.

I’ll see if anyone has his phone number and text him and ask.

Reaction score
Dolph interviewed him after the game. His grandpa died recently and yesterday was his birthday. He got emotional talking about it. So I’m going to say his grandpa.

SuperHans

goes by the name "Ashton"
Reaction score
His buddies had Illinois taking the points

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
Dolph interviewed him after the game. His grandpa died recently and yesterday was his birthday. He got emotional talking about it. So I’m going to say his grandpa.
wat

Reaction score
He said they talk about situations like that and if you can end the game, just go down. So that was in his mind and he didn’t want to get yelled at by Phil. But he knew his grandma was listening, his grandpa had died recently, it was an emotional day on his birthday and he said screw it I’m scoring for him.

ivan_drago

Reaction score
Iowa’s aversion to scoring touchdowns in the easiest scenarios possible will always fucking piss me off.

It is always, 100 percent of the time, better to score a touchdown than not. Fuck any dumbfucker who says otherwise.

Reaction score
Iowa’s aversion to scoring touchdowns in the easiest scenarios possible will always fucking piss me off.

It is always, 100 percent of the time, better to score a touchdown than not. Fuck any dumbfucker who says otherwise.
Wrong, if the opponent has no timeouts and you can end the game. Especially up 1. The situations where the defense tries to let an offense score should make that obvious.

ivan_drago

Reaction score
Wrong, if the opponent has no timeouts and you can end the game. Especially up 1. The situations where the defense tries to let an offense score should make that obvious.
No.

JD720

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
It happened in last year’s PSU Indiana too.

ivan_drago

Reaction score
It makes sense in certain situations, but you don't want players doing the math while the play is live. Just score and be done with it.
Exactly. Same with the people who wanted Hankins to drop the pick against Penn State.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
It makes sense in certain situations, but you don't want players doing the math while the play is live. Just score and be done with it.
The players have said the coaches give them 3 calls pertaining to this situation before each drive late in the game. On offense it’s either score, don’t score or get as close to the goal line and don’t score. Obviously on defense it’s score or don’t score on a turnover.

Herky823

5 Shirt Larry
Reaction score
The players have said the coaches give them 3 calls pertaining to this situation before each drive late in the game. On offense it’s either score, don’t score or get as close to the goal line and don’t score. Obviously on defense it’s score or don’t score on a turnover.
Close. The three calls on offense don’t score, get close to the goal line and don’t score or score but only if it’s on accident.

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
He said they talk about situations like that and if you can end the game, just go down. So that was in his mind and he didn’t want to get yelled at by Phil. But he knew his grandma was listening, his grandpa had died recently, it was an emotional day on his birthday and he said screw it I’m scoring for him.
gay

The Dad

Legitimately bald forever and stupid looking
Reaction score
The winning percentage of teams who run victory formation is sky high. Can’t blame the Hawkeyes for wanting to sneak it in early and often.

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
Campbell was thinking, "man, am I glad Doyle left and I didnt sit on the bench for 3 years.."

Pedro

Athletic Lumberjack
Reaction score
Holy shit, I've got the ball...wtf Wtf WTF! IMMA GONNA SCORE!!!

Do I need to apologize?

Reactions: BBK

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Campbell was thinking, "man, am I glad Doyle left and I didnt sit on the bench for 3 years.."
Doyle is one of the best defensive players in the big 12, if that tells you anything about the big 12.

He wasn't bad at Iowa, but he was more on the level of Jack Hockaday than Jack Campbell

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
@MikeyJoe, I know we ain't always seen eye to eye. We have history. But we've grown to accept our differences and be the peace.

However, amigo, if you won't retract that like and get off the humble let's not score a TD when a mfer is given a got damn gift BULLSHIT, I tell you what, war may be declared again.

Your choice, hermano. Retract your ridiculousness and unite the clans, or face the utmost and just tyranny

Screenshot_20220503-054347_Chrome.jpg

Herky823

5 Shirt Larry
Reaction score
@MikeyJoe, I know we ain't always seen eye to eye. We have history. But we've grown to accept our differences and be the peace.

However, amigo, if you won't retract that like and get off the humble let's not score a TD when a mfer is given a got damn gift BULLSHIT, I tell you what, war may be declared again.

Your choice, hermano. Retract your ridiculousness and unite the clans, or face the utmost and just tyranny

View attachment 35956
I am not one to add fuel to the fire, but Michael told me just the other day how much he loves casseroles. All kinds.

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
I am not one to add fuel to the fire, but Michael told me just the other day how much he loves casseroles. All kinds.
I have faith in my man @MikeyJoe, but if no retraction is made let it be known that I will be challenging him to the most daunting of agility competitions at the Jordan Creek Mall parking lot.

Let's just assume said challenge will only allow one of us to make it out alive

brantshawks

Nebrantska Fan
Reaction score
I have faith in my man @MikeyJoe, but if no retraction is made let it be known that I will be challenging him to the most daunting of agility competitions at the Jordan Creek Mall parking lot.

Death by bunga bunga.

Thomas Wolsey

Likes Your Post
Reaction score

It might be easier for my hermano to get to the Embassy Square Mall.

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
These waters are filled with the intensity of rebellion.

My tribe is waiting, but at the ready to unleash fury at a moments notice

Thomas Wolsey

Likes Your Post
Reaction score
Also, Mikey is a math NERD who will never bow to these demands.

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
Im here standing by with the launch codes