**2015-2016 Iowa Hawkeye Basketball Season Thread**

Stu Beagle

Has Tiny Onions
Reaction score
They honestly probably took that photo when they came into town for the original cover/article in January and planned on using it for a March issue regardless of how Iowa finished

Reaction score
SI did a study trying to find the best coaches at building elite offenses: http://www.si.com/college-basketball/2016/03/15/best-offense-coaches-mike-krzyzewski-roy-williams-john-calipari?xid=cr_social

There's a whole lot of info and data here and I haven't read through a lot of it yet, but Fran grades out pretty well. It's broken into "Recruiting for Instant Impact", "Recruiting for the Future", "Talent Retention", "In-Season Development and Optimal Usage" and "Future Development".

He ranked 22nd overall, 8th at in season development and optimal usage and 5th at Talent Retention.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
SI did a study trying to find the best coaches at building elite offenses: http://www.si.com/college-basketball/2016/03/15/best-offense-coaches-mike-krzyzewski-roy-williams-john-calipari?xid=cr_social

There's a whole lot of info and data here and I haven't read through a lot of it yet, but Fran grades out pretty well. It's broken into "Recruiting for Instant Impact", "Recruiting for the Future", "Talent Retention", "In-Season Development and Optimal Usage" and "Future Development".

He ranked 22nd overall, 8th at in season development and optimal usage and 5th at Talent Retention.
So basically if he recruited a little better we would be fucking awesome

Geese

LOVES Chris Williams
Reaction score

So basically if he recruited a little better we would be fucking awesome
PG, specifically.

Stomper15

Not A TOR Poster
Reaction score
Last edited:

Verbal

The Brave Little Poster
Reaction score
@Stomper15 edited the shit out of that post. I should have quoted it but it was an abortion. Eff you, Stomper!

Ben Kenobi

Definitely Needs to GFH
Reaction score

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
We ate at some "good" steak place in South Sioux City once. Mike Gesell is the most handsome dude to ever come out of that place.

Red necks, White socks, Blue Ribbon Beer.