No he didn't.Happ already announced he's returning.
No he didn't.Happ already announced he's returning.
??
The Ethan Happ thing might be something to watch now. Everyone including Rothstein and Goodman ran with the news based off some low level local radio guy, but supposedly he might actually turn pro.
I'm sure he will be back of course.
He very likely is and literally nobody said he isn't, but your statement of "Happ already announced he is returning" is flat out wrong.Jesus, people. Happ is returning.
LOL. Ok, Dougie.He very likely is and literally nobody said he isn't, but your statement of "Happ already announced he is returning" is flat out wrong.Jesus, people. Happ is returning.
That is a lot of words to say you were wrong.LOL. Ok, Dougie.He very likely is and literally nobody said he isn't, but your statement of "Happ already announced he is returning" is flat out wrong.Jesus, people. Happ is returning.
Hey everyone, Happ hasn't "announced" he's returning. But he's returning, ok? It's out there. But Doug is correct. That's what is most important.
Thanks, again, for saying "I'm wrong" with a bunch of words.Guys, Doug was correct. Happ hasn't actually announced anything yet. But he is returning. So, ultimately, the result is exactly the same, but it's nuanced and difficult to understand. Again, though, Doug was correct, and I was wrong, and that's what is most important here.
Are you sure about that? I heard he was coming back earlier today.Guys, Doug was correct. Happ hasn't actually announced anything yet. But he is returning. So, ultimately, the result is exactly the same, but it's nuanced and difficult to understand. Again, though, Doug was correct, and I was wrong, and that's what is most important here.
Buffett, cmon. Happ HIMSELF has not announced anything. Yeah, I know, multiple media outlets have broken the story that he's returning, but the standard here according to Doug is until the PLAYER HIMSELF announces it, it doesnt count. And Doug is right because its super important to him.
Pffft... coming from the same guy who said "you can keep your doctor"...
"I'm mad at Doug for calling me a baby this morning so I am going to talk about text messages and troll this thread!! Yeah, that will show everyone!!"Buffett, cmon. Happ HIMSELF has not announced anything. Yeah, I know, multiple media outlets have broken the story that he's returning, but the standard here according to Doug is until the PLAYER HIMSELF announces it, it doesnt count. And Doug is right because its super important to him.
This is a weird little rant when I actually am, in fact, right on this.Lol. Weak attempt to change the subject.
I'm Doug and I'm a petulant little baby who has to be right about EVERYTHING or ELSE!
That isn't Monsters pic and he has every day off.There are absurdly chippy conversations occurring on HaLo today.
Someone must have the day off.
![]()
Thanks. Relief. Will make writing that season ticket check a lot easier.
I'm hoping this is simply a fuck you from Fran and Cook making the Iowa media work later than usual.Thanks. Relief. Will make writing that season ticket check a lot easier.
Hope Cook is similarly sensible