**2020 Iowa Basketball Off-Season Thread**

Fletch

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Pretty shitty in a shitty league last year but could do worse.

CurdMan

TurdMan DDS
Reaction score
Looks like we are stuck with the whiny bitch version of Jordan for the foreseeable future. Must have miss that Iowa is forcing him to play

CurdMan

TurdMan DDS
Reaction score
Like really. If you’re too afraid to play then don’t play. But quit getting on boats with your bubble butt girlfriends

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
Donors pay Doyle’s salary and buyout. Would they donate more or less if it was going straight to the players?

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
He's a great player and Hawkeye. He's woke and kind of a tool, but he's our tool.

CurdMan

TurdMan DDS
Reaction score
Apparently Ogundele is stuck over in the UK? Damn

Talkin' Goat

Lothario
Reaction score
His other tweets help in context, so it’s not AS bad as it looks with that first one and the Wolken tweet. He’s full speed ahead on the Bilas train though.

Revolver

Will Ruin Your Thread and Crush Your Dreams
Reaction score
It doesn't help that the only people that he has to go toe to toe with on Twitter on these issues are total *morons.

*I'm aware those are the only types that would interact in this way with the players.

Monster

Fapped to The Karate Kid Wearing a Mask
Reaction score
He's a great player and Hawkeye. He's woke and kind of a tool, but he's our tool.
Plus he's 22 years old, give or take. 100 percent of us were tools at that age. Many of us are still tools. He just has Twitter, which most of us didn't at that age.

Hell, some people here are even bigger Twitter tools than JBo currently is and have the benefit of maturity.

The Incredible Hawk

Will Spineboard You
Reaction score
Plus he's 22 years old, give or take. 100 percent of us were tools at that age. Many of us are still tools. He just has Twitter, which most of us didn't at that age.

Hell, some people here are even bigger Twitter tools than JBo currently is and have the benefit of maturity.
I think commenting on a tweet about Doyle with the pandemic was pretty dumb, especially when he has made it blatantly obvious he isn’t social distancing. Jordan isn’t outraged about being on campus working out. He’s sad he can’t make extra cash.

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
I think commenting on a tweet about Doyle with the pandemic was pretty dumb, especially when he has made it blatantly obvious he isn’t social distancing. Jordan isn’t outraged about being on campus working out. He’s sad he can’t make extra cash.
Your brother says dumb shit here 10 times a week.

Silence.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
He’s on my short list of assistants I’d like to see on staff
Yes, I'm sure Fran, one of the cleanest guys in the NCAA would look at one of the shadiest guys out there. Heiar's teams don't really play defense either if I remember correctly.

Creed

Wears Adult-Sized Underoos
Reaction score
Yes, I'm sure Fran, one of the cleanest guys in the NCAA would look at one of the shadiest guys out there. Heiar's teams don't really play defense either if I remember correctly.
On this I can assure you that you are very wrong on both accounts. Heiar is very clean, why do you think he is choosing on his terms to leave LSU for a lower program?

As for defense, when he was at Wichita State, their defenses were always top notch. LSU wasn’t bad either and one of his guards won SEC DPOY.

Creed

Wears Adult-Sized Underoos
Reaction score
He’s on my short list of assistants I’d like to see on staff
Yes he would be great with his track record of recruiting and developing guards. He also does a great job of relating to players. Him as the #2 coach would be a huge upgrade. Plus, his daughter will be in Iowa City beginning in the fall so that would be a good reason to bring him in.