2021 Basketball Recruiting

Berzerkenpas

Desperately Wants a Mod-Edited Tag Line
Reaction score
fran's been watching both waukee kids for a while. sandfort was the one he wanted.

devries clips remind me of richard keene. douchey. needs the ball. jacks threes. a useable weapon, sure. but iowa is fine at the 2 for a while.

Last edited:

L. Wade Childress

Is Texting Right Now
Reaction score
Devries isn’t douchey. Really good kid. So is Sandfort but some people are gonna think he’s a douche too because some JBo/CJ/Connor edge to him.

Devries game reminds me a bit of haluska but way less athletic. He’s a good shooter with range, and a slasher, but can’t really dribble especially with his left and isn’t particularly strong with the ball.

douglasbader

Thinks Trump is smart.
Reaction score
Devries isn’t douchey. Really good kid. So is Sandfort but some people are gonna think he’s a douche too because some JBo/CJ/Connor edge to him.

Devries game reminds me a bit of haluska but way less athletic. He’s a good shooter with range, and a slasher, but can’t really dribble especially with his left and isn’t particularly strong with the ball.
He plays like a fucking douche. Screaming and pounding his chest after every shot. I'm sure he is a good kid, but on the court wise he plays like a douche.

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
Sort of weird, but I guess that we can at least talk about the 2021-2022 roster....

Wieskamp comes back....

Toussaint / Ulis
Fredrick / Perkins
Wieskamp / Sandfort / Murray
Connor / Patrick / Murray
Nunge / Ogundele

Wieskamp leaves.....

Toussaint / Ulis
Fredrick / Perkins
Patrick / Sandfort / Murray
Connor / Murray
Nunge / Ogundele

They for sure need an experienced big guy looking at those rosters. Ideal scenario is you get that and Wieskamp comes back....

Toussaint / Ulis
Fredrick / Perkins
Wieskamp / Sandfort / Murray
Connor / Patrick / Murray
GradTransfer / Nunge / Ogundele

They won't be as good as this year, but if things go right that is a damn good and likely Top 25 level team, especially if development is good.
where's Wieskamp going to go?

Reaction score

Always thought Darian was the best athlete of all the brothers.