2021 Basketball Recruiting

StinkyMcFadden

She/Her
Reaction score
A should be high school senior big in the Big 10 should work out horribly, but there's zero doubt he's trending more positively than anyone in human history.

Stomper15

Not A TOR Poster
Reaction score
I have a feeling that Luka is going to continue to be a strong ambassador for the program. He called Liam, cares enough to reach out to a high schooler in Riley about his reclassification. You don't see a lot of the former program standouts doing this. I don't recall White doing this. Cook doing this. Uthoff doing this. Marble doing this. Jok did a little bit.

Love Garza.

Screen Shot 2021-04-10 at 2.46.39 PM.png

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
Cook and Pete both are very “good references” for the Hawks. More than happy to help the program.

eclone

Former VEISHEA Exec Committee Member
Reaction score
It takes a lot of balls to go behind enemy lines, wear your own jersey, and dunk on everybody around you
We walked in the gates right next Monte and Tyler. My kids asked Monte for a picture. Tyler razzed them good naturedly and asked if they were sure they didn't want him in the picture. They said "no" which is why Monte is laughing. They both made for a fun and memorable moment for my boys. I'm definitely rooting for Cook the rest of the way.

9AECAC83-0821-4DBF-ABFC-5F28035E1C3D.jpeg

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
We walked in the gates right next Monte and Tyler. My kids asked Monte for a picture. Tyler razzed them good naturedly and asked if they were sure they didn't want him in the picture. They said "no" which is why Monte is laughing. They both made for a fun and memorable moment for my boys. I'm definitely rooting for Cook the rest of the way.

View attachment 27043
that’s awesome, thanks for sharing.

I’ve always found it odd how much iowa state fans personally hate iowa players, like unhealthy levels of hate, yet the actual ISU players have come to iowa city and vice versa regularly to hang out with the iowa guys as long as I have known.

BuffettHawk

Useless
Reaction score
that’s awesome, thanks for sharing.

I’ve always found it odd how much iowa state fans personally hate iowa players, like unhealthy levels of hate, yet the actual ISU players have come to iowa city and vice versa regularly to hang out with the iowa guys as long as I have known.
How long have you been tracking the social activities of ISU players?

Revolver

Will Ruin Your Thread and Crush Your Dreams
Reaction score
Emarion Ellis (Davenport Assumption) to Marquette.

Thomas Wolsey

Likes Your Post
Reaction score
It’s somewhat incredible that the only transfer out of Iowa was a guy who understandably needed to be closer to home.
We bitch about Fran, but he may actually find a niche by keeping guys around if he can get the occasional impact transfer.

CleteyColgate

is a fucking idiot.
Reaction score
We bitch about Fran, but he may actually find a niche by keeping guys around if he can get the occasional impact transfer.
Yeah the players might be frustrated with things personally from time to time, but he's loyal to them and they are back

Reaction score
Eickholt has been saying he’s been told that bohannon is done at Iowa. I wish he’d get this over with but we know that’s not how he operates.

CurdMan

TurdMan DDS
Reaction score
I’m split on bohannon. Fine by me if Fran brings him back as CJs backup. Iowa could use the shooting if Wieskamp is gone. But I’m ready to see others at PG

Hawkstrat

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
I’m split on bohannon. Fine by me if Fran brings him back as CJs backup. Iowa could use the shooting if Wieskamp is gone. But I’m ready to see others at PG
I don't think he's coming back, but I know he isn't coming back to be a reserve.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
bohannon wouldn’t come out and say what he was thinking but it was pretty obvious by the way he was talking on his podcast last week that he’s not coming back.

TJones3312

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
bohannon wouldn’t come out and say what he was thinking but it was pretty obvious by the way he was talking on his podcast last week that he’s not coming back.
How was his body language?

CleteyColgate

is a fucking idiot.
Reaction score
Yet Fran thinks he might be returning

kenos

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Yet Fran thinks he might be returning
.00000000000001% would still merit a might.

I suspect Fran and JBo both have a strong sense that he won't come back, but the young man hasn't made that final decision yet. Let him have his social media goodbye moment (before he then has his social media I just won't go away moments over and over, probably until he turns 40).

StinkyMcFadden

She/Her
Reaction score
I am now thinking that they used a stunt double for the pic of him at the top of this page.

kenos

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
riley's neck, 2021 > riley's thigh, 2018