Gushawk
Likely a Russian Bot Account
- Joined
- Aug 23, 2007
- Messages
- 97,946
- Reaction score
- 37,272
Team led by Big Fart stinkThey may not qualify for it.
Team led by Big Fart stinkThey may not qualify for it.
I hope you get gout.Can’t decide if I want them to win or lose tonight
Who are you rooting for?I hope you get gout.
Not to be too much of a contrarian, but I hope Iowa wins.Who are you rooting for?
My preference is for the Hawkeyes to prevail in all their athletic competitions!Not to be too much of a contrarian, but I hope Iowa wins.
They play tonight?Can’t decide if I want them to win or lose tonight
Lol I had no idea eitherThey play tonight?
Kingsbury didn't playI like how the camera just caught Kingsbury and Mulvey looking at each other like they can’t fucking believe they’re out there playing in a real game.
Brock would be fine in a reserve role. Imo he's hardly the problem.Fran should be recruiting over Brock Harding as he walks off the floor.
Iowa didn’t score the last 3:28.
Gonna need to narrow that down a littleNeed video of that Penn State dunk early 2nd half. It's probably the single worst defensive possesion in the history of college basketball.
I mean, that is a pretty big problem.Brock would be fine in a reserve role. Imo he's hardly the problem.
He had a chiro tell him to run with his knees up to take pressure off his back.Harding just shouldn't be a starting PG. Hit some FTs down the stretch and it wouldn't have really mattered.
I'm not talking about the officiating, but the high knees thing is just so strange. Does he have a physical disability or something?
Is it the #1 problem?I mean, that is a pretty big problem.
The one when it was 47-42Gonna need to narrow that down a little
Sure win lolzOur remaining schedule is pretty brutal for this team. Only sure win is UW at home.
We could srsly lose the next 6 games and it wouldn't really surprise me
Pick-and-roll defense, rebounding in general, then Brock.Is it the #1 problem?
I think you attended the L. Wade ChildressSchool of Contrarianism.Pick-and-roll defense, rebounding in general, then Brock.
Your overzealous defense of players you think are being too harshly criticized is pretty much the definition of contrarian.I think you attended the L. Wade ChildressSchool of Contrarianism.
They’re so close to being 1-8. Very fortunate to be where they are.Our remaining schedule is pretty brutal for this team. Only sure win is UW at home.
We could srsly lose the next 6 games and it wouldn't really surprise me
You're still being a contrarian. What I said about Harding was hardly overzealous. So stand down, Wade.Your overzealous defense of players you think are being too harshly criticized is pretty much the definition of contrarian.
Also, conceding that he isn't the number one issue, is not at all contrarian.
It would hardly be my biggest health issue.I'm dangerously close to adding you to the list of people I want to get gout.
That’s why it’s funnyKingsbury didn't play
Again, I would not have to take the opposite side of every argument if you guys weren’t so fucking stupid.I think you attended the L. Wade ChildressSchool of Contrarianism.
Again, I would not have to take the opposite side of every argument if you guys weren’t so fucking stupid.
Defended the 3 point line well here.