***2024-2025 Iowa Men’s Basketball Season Thread***

Uff Da

Probably Needs to GFH
Joined
Jan 25, 2009
Messages
6,955
Reaction score
262
Big win, the big 3 were dominate based on the summary of the game
 

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
87,129
Reaction score
1,552
So…I was apparently the only one who watched this. I haven’t looked at stats and was about 15 drinks deep so this is what I recall.

Sandfort, Freeman- you know what you are getting and both are potential 1st team I am a giant douche players

Harding looked pretty rough. Very casual with the ball and can’t shoot. He’s an athlete though.

Dembele and Dix looked good. I wish Dix had Dembele’s confidence and Dembele had Dix’ skill.

Pryce has put on weight and looks more comfortable. Shot was off a bit.

Koch is going to be a star. He clearly spent a ton of time in the weight room even after committing early. Picture perfect jumper and just looks skilled.

Kent McCausland appears to be a couple years behind his dad in terms of realizing he’s actually gay.
 
Last edited:

Fletch

Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2013
Messages
16,906
Reaction score
11,776
So…I was apparently the only one who watched this. I haven’t looked at stats and was about 15 drinks deep so this is what I recall.

Sandfort, Freeman- you know what you are getting and both are potential 1st team I am a giant douche players

Harding looked pretty rough. Very casual with the ball and can’t shoot. He’s an athlete though.

Dembele and Dix looked good. I wish Dix had Dembele’s confidence and Dembele had Dix’ skill.

Pryce has put on weight and looks more comfortable. Shot was off a bit.

Koch is going to be a star. He clearly spent a ton of time in the weight room even after committing early. Picture perfect jumper and just looks skilled.

Kent McCausland appears to be a couple years behind his dad in terms of realizes he’s actually gay.
If they have 2 of the top 5 players in the league, they’re going to contend.
 
Last edited:

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Joined
Sep 21, 2009
Messages
45,865
Reaction score
3,103
Friend of mine went. Said Freeman has put a bunch of weight on.
 

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
87,129
Reaction score
1,552
My last drink was a double EC barrel proof neat so I might be retarded. I see that pryce actually went 2-3 from 3pt.
 

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Joined
Aug 3, 2008
Messages
134,235
Reaction score
27,821
Freeman is WAY more athletic and explosive than before. In the first minute and a half he had a block and a dunk he would never have had last year.
 

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
87,129
Reaction score
1,552
No we are getting a bargain right now and he has passed up a ton more money
 

Hawk&Balls

NOT a member
Joined
May 1, 2016
Messages
49,586
Reaction score
35,013
I'm assuming Harding is starting to help keep Freeman happy and can't be convinced otherwise.
 

Hawk_Kegmasters

saw Spice World in the theater
Joined
Aug 26, 2007
Messages
27,290
Reaction score
-4,257
Kansas offered Freeman a million this past offseason, according to Sandfort’s dad.
 

tallperson54

Couch Fucker
Joined
Dec 9, 2007
Messages
990
Reaction score
1,043
Freeman is also dating Taylor McCabe, which might give him reason to stay.
 
Top