**22/23 Transfer Portal Thread**

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Here is more INSIDER!!!! info to show even the actual "insiders" and guys who do this for a living aren't even sure.

The media guys are split on if Brian is leaving. 247 guys and Leistikow and maybe Dochterman think he is leaving. Kakert and his jolly bunch of butt fuckers along with Hlas and the QC Times guy don't think he is leaving at all.

The staff doesn't tell any of these guys shit. They have to deal with Brad from the NIL for obvious reasons, but he only gets base level info based on the fact that he runs to the message boards and has a financial deal with Kakert to spill the beans on a lot of stuff. Sometimes it really helps (selling out Barta on his lack of support) and sometimes it blows up in their face.

CleteyColgate

is a fucking idiot.
Reaction score
Here is more INSIDER!!!! info to show even the actual "insiders" and guys who do this for a living aren't even sure.

The media guys are split on if Brian is leaving. 247 guys and Leistikow and maybe Dochterman think he is leaving. Kakert and his jolly bunch of butt fuckers along with Hlas and the QC Times guy don't think he is leaving at all.

The staff doesn't tell any of these guys shit. They have to deal with Brad from the NIL for obvious reasons, but he only gets base level info based on the fact that he runs to the message boards and has a financial deal with Kakert to spill the beans on a lot of stuff. Sometimes it really helps (selling out Barta on his lack of support) and sometimes it blows up in their face.
I reported you for sharing paid content

douglasbader

Reaction score
The funniest part about all this is hearing stories of how Cletey emails people begging.... literally begging.... to unban him from other sites and promising him that he will be a good boy if they would just give him another chance. Lol.

Halo is the last site that continues to tolerate him. Why? Who the fuck knows.

CleteyColgate

is a fucking idiot.
Reaction score
The funniest part about all this is hearing stories of how Cletey emails people begging.... literally begging.... to unban him from other sites and promising him that he will be a good boy if they would just give him another chance. Lol.

Halo is the last site that continues to tolerate him. Why? Who the fuck knows.
I thought you blocked me? I guess not. Thank you for giving a shit even though you're full of it.

Yes, 24/7 banned me (the only one that ever has). I said Fran is a dumbfuck when it comes to the portal and before the football season I said our receivers sucked. People said Iowa has the best crop of receivers Iowa has ever had. Looking back, interesting.

The hilarious part is that 24/7 has turned into a romper room since I have been banned with all sorts of dumbfucks spamming the board with arguments over stupid shit. I'd like to come back, yes, but if not I'll share my thoughts on Kakert's new site and here. Sending a request to come back is hardly begging. Thanks for tuning into the program, Doug!

Share some more bullshit from your text group since you're batting about 10% right now. Something about the sun shining on a dog's ass.

douglasbader

Reaction score
I thought you blocked me? I guess not. Thank you for giving a shit even though you're full of it.

Yes, 24/7 banned me (the only one that ever has). I said Fran is a dumbfuck when it comes to the portal and before the football season I said our receivers sucked. People said Iowa has the best crop of receivers Iowa has ever had. Looking back, interesting.

The hilarious part is that 24/7 has turned into a romper room since I have been banned with all sorts of dumbfucks spamming the board with arguments over stupid shit. I'd like to come back, yes, but if not I'll share my thoughts on Kakert's new site and here. Sending a request to come back is hardly begging. Thanks for tuning into the program, Doug!

Share some more bullshit from your text group since you're batting about 10% right now. Something about the sun shining on a dog's ass.
I did block you and you are still blocked, but you can click a button that says "show ignored content". I thought a message board pro like you would know these things.

Lol, you haven't just asked once. It's multiple times begging and pleading to be unbanned. Almost in tears.

Totally not a weirdo though.

Wanderer

Stupid Fuck
Reaction score

I’ve never understood why people want to hang around in a group of people who don’t want them around.

CleteyColgate

is a fucking idiot.
Reaction score
I did block you and you are still blocked, but you can click a button that says "show ignored content". I thought a message board pro like you would know these things.

Lol, you haven't just asked once. It's multiple times begging and pleading to be unbanned. Almost in tears.

Totally not a weirdo though.
You blocked me but reserve the right to not block me when you want to read my posts. Got it.

I sent one note *EVER* to the mod sometime back. There was a discussion I wanted to participate in. I wasn't allowed in, so fuck em. You must be some crazy fucked up stalker.

douglasbader

Reaction score
You blocked me but reserve the right to not block me when you want to read my posts. Got it.

I sent one note *EVER* to the mod sometime back. There was a discussion I wanted to participate in. I wasn't allowed in, so fuck em. You must be some crazy fucked up stalker.
Correct, glad you could figure out simple message board functions.

Or, maybe you just have a reputation on every board for being an annoying fuck.