**Iowa State 12/10 6:30 PM espn2**

ivan_drago

Fiercely Advocated for Unlimited Transfers
Reaction score
"knows someone with Mediacom did it" is probably a great tag line for you, Detective Psuedo.

Dr. Zaius

IS A DOCTOR
Reaction score

FrodoTBaggin

Balding and Demands Accuracy
Reaction score

Pseudonym

Has a Tagline
Reaction score
Of course, the "i just happened to search for ames, iowa on wikipedia and screenshot it and posted it to twitter" a few minutes after the page was edited seems very likely. totally reasonable

ivan_drago

Reaction score
Of course, the "i just happened to search for ames, iowa on wikipedia and screenshot it and posted it to twitter" a few minutes after the page was edited seems very likely. totally reasonable
Dig those heels in, buddy.

Reaction score
"knows someone with Mediacom did it" is probably a great tag line for you, Detective Psuedo.
this is a pretty bad look for you, drago. you and the culprit both use the largest ISP in Iowa. you got caught with your pants down

MoneyPit

Cheers for the best looking H.S. girls team
Reaction score
On second thought, I'm sure this is just the Chinese secret police still making sure you pay for your moral stand in Beijing, it has nothing to do with insanely high levels of personal insecurity leading you to be addicted to acting a fool on social media.
I don't. I just know the Wikipedia page was edited by somebody with mediacom, then a search here reveals @hawkize telling the board he has mediacom back in January.

Pseudonym

Has a Tagline
Reaction score
On second thought, I'm sure this is just the Chinese secret police still making sure you pay for your moral stand in Beijing, it has nothing to do with insanely high levels of personal insecurity leading you to be addicted to acting a fool on social media.
I don't. I just know the Wikipedia page was edited by somebody with mediacom, then a search here reveals @hawkize telling the board he has mediacom back in January.
Do you know what social media is? hint, its not this.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Someone is into the wine coolahs early.

Hawkstrat

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Really guy, fans of the winning team aren't supposed to be the ones butthurt. This is insane.

Reaction score
the internet seems split on this. definitely not a really something that I'd use as a defense

Social media are computer-mediated tools that allow people to create, share, or exchange information, career interests,[1] ideas, and pictures/videos in virtual communities and networks.

MoneyPit

Reaction score
Social media are computer-mediated tools that allow people to create, share, or exchange information, career interests,[1] ideas, and pictures/videos in virtual communities

GTFO if you don't like it.

Reaction score
BTW, if someone edited that wikipedia with Centurylink, it wasn't me

MoneyPit

Reaction score
Wrong Fuck Face. Message boards and chat rooms were the very birth of social media.

Hawkstrat

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
I don't act a fool on social media, I do it on internet message boards.

newsbreaker

Got the top grade in his torts class
Reaction score
Anyone surprised by this little plot twist hasn't been paying attention.

ivan_drago

Reaction score
Could we please ban Psuedo for posting such damming sensitive personal info on me? He basically narrowed down who I am to like every other person in the state of Iowa.

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
Yeah but who is norm?

Reaction score
Good Lord.

Between this and the Conference Realignment thread, pseudo needs to take some PTO.

Dr. Zaius

IS A DOCTOR
Reaction score
Gesell is a smart kid, but at the same time, he is a real dumb fuck.

Stomper15

Not A TOR Poster
Reaction score
Gesell is a smart kid, but at the same time, he is a real dumb fuck.
He's not that smart. He's engaged before leaving college, who does that?

Have you guys seen this gem?

Mildly retarded in this video--if you told me he had down's syndrome, I wouldn't be surprised:

Last edited:

brantshawks

Nebrantska Fan
Reaction score
I actually think he knows he's a goofy dude and cashing in when his stock is highest. Now, I don't know what his girl looks like, but no way he can get a hotter one after this year.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
I have been able to trace the wiki editors IP address down to the foot. he seems to be located just beyond the three point arc at Carver Hawkeye Arena.

Reaction score
There's a lot of positives that Gesell thinks he can take from this loss: http://www.hawkcentral.com/story/sports/college/iowa/basketball-men/2015/12/11/hawkeyes-loss-hilton-coliseum-analysis-jarrod-uthoff-fran-mccaffery/77136276/

What a turd monkey. You're a senior and have lost to Iowa State 3 times now. You should have learned everything you needed to know by now.
Take it easy on MG. It's not like he has the experience of almost singlehandedly blowing a game in Ames before Thursday that he could draw on. Oh wait, never mind.

FrodoTBaggin

Reaction score
Color me shocked if pseudo and his ilk worked overtime to try to harass him in real life.

douglasbader

Reaction score

FrodoTBaggin

Reaction score
Are they dancing in the streets like Muslims celebrating a terrorist attack over on cyclone fanatic?

Pseudonym

Has a Tagline
Reaction score
Ivan's story: he randomly googled Ames Iowa and posted the screenshot where Somebody else had changed the mayor to Uthoff a few minutes after it was done. Iowa state fans are pyschos, including idiots like me, he didn't do that.

Real story: Ivan changed the Wikipedia page, then flipped out when I pointed out to him it records your IP address on Wikipedia when you edit it. A few minutes after finding that out he pulled down his Twitter account--because it wasn't him ya know. He lobbed a few vague accusations of threats, etc but nothing like that happened, he was just looking for cover to what was a rookie mistake.

douglasbader

Reaction score
Ivan's story: he randomly googled Ames Iowa and posted the screenshot where Somebody else had changed the mayor to Uthoff a few minutes after it was done. Iowa state fans are pyschos, including idiots like me, he didn't do that.

Real story: Ivan changed the Wikipedia page, then flipped out when I pointed out to him it records your IP address on Wikipedia when you edit it. A few minutes after finding that out he pulled down his Twitter account--because it wasn't him ya know. He lobbed a few vague accusations of threats, etc but nothing like that happened, he was just looking for cover to what was a rookie mistake.
Is this like the time you got mad because you were drunk and getting your ass handed to you in a fucking attendance argument so you went and started posting pics of my co-workers?

So do you wonder why people might believe Ivan, a guy who has never posted anything remotely personal about any Iowa State fan, over someone like you?

Reaction score

You're a creepy douche

Pseudonym

Has a Tagline
Reaction score

Is this like the time you got mad because you were drunk and getting your ass handed to you in a fucking attendance argument so you went and started posting pics of my co-workers?

So do you wonder why people might believe Ivan, a guy who has never posted anything remotely personal about any Iowa State fan, over someone like you?
were talking about Ivan, the professional troll formerly known as @hawkize on Twitter, correct? What is there to believe? i laid out everything that happened.