**Iowa State 12/10 6:30 PM espn2**

Pseudonym

Has a Tagline
Reaction score
not true doug, but Im not going to argue with you.
It is true. Had a poster here tell me that you were looking for my info for years and gleefully called them at their office when a certain Minnesota based poster finally gave you my real name and info and how happy you were.

We are good now and everything, but don't pretend it didn't happen.
that's not true at all. You and I know why I wanted you to stop going down a road you were taking. I asked you nicely, privately, several times to stop. You weren't bright enough to take the hint. I played rough, but lets not pretend like you were an innocent victim.

Hawk_Kegmasters

Saw Spice World in Theaters
Reaction score
It is true. Had a poster here tell me that you were looking for my info for years and gleefully called them at their office when a certain Minnesota based poster finally gave you my real name and info and how happy you were.

that's not true at all. You and I know why I wanted you to stop going down a road you were taking. I asked you nicely, privately, several times to stop. You weren't bright enough to take the hint. I played rough, but lets not pretend like you were an innocent victim.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score

I already edited it, but since you answered it was absolutely true. You went after my personal info, you got someone on here to give it to you and then you called someone at their office gloating you found it. Not long after what happened happened. Why deny it at this point? Everyone knows it.

Oh, and I completely know why you didn't want me to go down that road. Either way, all is good. Happy Holiday buddy.

Reaction score
I remember the time Iceman's wife outed Perham because he wouldn't stop following her thread to thread and being a douchebag.

Posted a pic and everything.

What a gomer.

FrodoTBaggin

Balding and Demands Accuracy
Reaction score
I remember the time Iceman's wife outed Perham because he wouldn't stop following her thread to thread and being a douchebag.

Posted a pic and everything.

What a gomer.
I, for one, am shocked that @Perham1 looks like a gomer. Shocked, I tell you.

Eastside Ray Ray

Cleans his ass with toilet water
Reaction score
This thread ended up turning out pretty well, all things considered.

Herky823

5 Shirt Larry
Reaction score
The Ivan specific threads on CF, assuming they happen as @douglasbader described, remind me of something I read a month ago. One of the worst things about the internet is it allows people to find others like themselves. This was in the context of otherkins and demi gender type crap, but it holds here.

Before, if you told your neighbor or brother or whoever that you were going to try and find the identity and potentially harm the professional career of some dude that's not even specifically trolling you, they'd tell you to quit being a fucking weirdo. Now, weirdos in Ames and Ankeny and Corning and anywhere else they find themselves accosted can have an online community where everyone finds this normal.

Dr. Zaius

IS A DOCTOR
Reaction score
ISU tends to have a surplus of autists in their fanbase as well

Pseudonym

Has a Tagline
Reaction score
CF is an open site. Feel free to link those threads here. TIA

douglasbader

Reaction score
CF is an open site. Feel free to link those threads here. TIA
It actually isn't an open site and they hide all the Iowa threads behind a registration only wall that you have to go through approvals for. You can't link them.

Pseudonym

Has a Tagline
Reaction score
Also, I know doug and at least a few others have CF log ins and can view the in state rivalry boards on CF and I've found no such posts about ivan on there. Just a lot of posts calling him an idiot, along with the other handful of hawk Twitter addicts

douglasbader

Reaction score
Also, I know doug and at least a few others have CF log ins and can view the in state rivalry boards on CF and I've found no such posts about ivan on there. Just a lot of posts calling him an idiot, along with the other handful of hawk Twitter addicts
I don't have a login, because unlike Iowa fans who will put up with little brother douchebags without banning them, Cyclone Fanatic types like @LutherBlue89 whine and cry to have people banned on there.

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
How about we put a bow on this little titty bump?

The Dad

Legitimately bald forever and stupid looking
Reaction score
All ISU fans are faggots. Some Iowa fans are faggots. All Iowa fans with log ins at ISU sites are faggots.