**Iowa State 12/10 6:30 PM espn2**

Pseudonym

Has a Tagline
Reaction score
@Pseudonym is a strange dude.
This shit consumed his life since it happened. Guaranteed. He wouldn't be here jacking off as soon as Ivan took down his Twitter handle otherwise.
He took it down within a few minutes of me pointing out wiki records IP addresses last week--like one or two minutes later. And then I don't think I was on the whole weekend.

But nice try. I forgot about this thread until today as I'm sitting and checked it waiting for an appointment.

Reaction score
This shit consumed his life since it happened. Guaranteed. He wouldn't be here jacking off as soon as Ivan took down his Twitter handle otherwise.
He took it down within a few minutes of me pointing out wiki records IP addresses last week--like one or two minutes later. And then I don't think I was on the whole weekend.

But nice try. I forgot about this thread until today as I'm sitting and checked it waiting for an appointment.
Psychiatrist appointment?

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score

You realize that nobody gives a shit if Ivan edited a fucking Wiki page or not, right? You also realize that you caring to the point you searched out an IP is the weird thing, right?

FrodoTBaggin

Balding and Demands Accuracy
Reaction score

Super proud of you, brah.

Shpadoinkle

Tagline-havin' son of a bitch
Reaction score
The real question is whether or not Ivan changed the wiki page to something LOL worthy. Did he manage to work in L'ames, Moo U or Clowns?

FrodoTBaggin

Reaction score
I'm sure he didn't, most Of his Twitter samples I've read came off very....well cyclone fanaticesque.

ISUFan98

The Captain of Team Dumbfuck
Reaction score
I have no idea what we're discussing anymore.

Reaction score
I was pretty much off the grid this weekend working on my house and various Christmassy shit. I come back and Hawkize is no more because of Pseudo. Not how I would have predicted it. ISU fans love them some creeping on trolls. Fuck off Pseudo.

douglasbader

Reaction score
Ivan aka @hawkize likes to troll the shit out of Iowa State on twitter. He can be insufferable, but the trolling is limited to cracks on Iowa State and shit like that and not anything personal in nature.

Iowa State fans don't like this so for months if not longer they have been on a mission to expose him personally, threaten his livelihood, family, etc.... They go so far as to start threads on Cyclone Fanatic about him and use their collective brain power (lol!) as a group to track him down and get his personal info and pictures.

During the Iowa vs. Iowa State game last Thursday while Uthoff was having the greatest half in Iowa Basketball history, some Iowa State Wiki page location was updated from Hilton Coliseum to "Jarrod Uthoff's House". This was posted on twitter and for whatever reason Pseudo went to investigate the IP address of whoever changed it. It showed a mediacom IP and one time he remembers Ivan posting that he had mediacom so he declared that it must have been Ivan even though most of Iowa has mediacom IP's.

The Iowa State fans went bonkers about this, I think blamed it on Ivan and then at some point Ivan has shut down the twitter page. Pseudo came on here very proud and declared he had solved the case as if people would think that was cool or he would be congratulated. People laughed at him and thought it creepy at best.

That is pretty much it.

CurdMan

TurdMan DDS
Reaction score
It's creepy as hell that anyone would care so much about some anonymous guy trolling their favorite college basketball team on Twitter to the point that they would try and expose him and in some way harm him in his personal life. That is some seriously messed up shit.

CurdMan

TurdMan DDS
Reaction score
And then the cherry on top is bragging about it on message boards. Jesus

Pseudonym

Has a Tagline
Reaction score
Ivan aka @hawkize likes to troll the shit out of Iowa State on twitter. He can be insufferable, but the trolling is limited to cracks on Iowa State and shit like that and not anything personal in nature.

Iowa State fans don't like this so for months if not longer they have been on a mission to expose him personally, threaten his livelihood, family, etc.... They go so far as to start threads on Cyclone Fanatic about him and use their collective brain power (lol!) as a group to track him down and get his personal info and pictures.

During the Iowa vs. Iowa State game last Thursday while Uthoff was having the greatest half in Iowa Basketball history, some Iowa State Wiki page location was updated from Hilton Coliseum to "Jarrod Uthoff's House". This was posted on twitter and for whatever reason Pseudo went to investigate the IP address of whoever changed it. It showed a mediacom IP and one time he remembers Ivan posting that he had mediacom so he declared that it must have been Ivan even though most of Iowa has mediacom IP's.

The Iowa State fans went bonkers about this, I think blamed it on Ivan and then at some point Ivan has shut down the twitter page. Pseudo came on here very proud and declared he had solved the case as if people would think that was cool or he would be congratulated. People laughed at him and thought it creepy at best.

That is pretty much it.

MikeyJoe

has a big head
Reaction score

What the fuck would that have to do with Twitter, weirdo? Twitter doesn't make IP addresses publicly available, so it's not like taking down his Twitter account erases some sort of evidence.

newsbreaker

Got the top grade in his torts class
Reaction score
Pseudo may or may not be a psycho. Probably. He's definitely a dumb shit though.

Reaction score

That is pretty much it.
This is the part that completely astounds me. Either pseudo has poor reasoning skills or he has the Internet understanding of an 80-year old man.

"Marge, I've got him dead to rights!"

newsbreaker

Reaction score

That is pretty much it.
This is the part that completely astounds me. Either pseudo has poor reasoning skills or he has the Internet understanding of an 80-year old man.

"Marge, I've got him dead to rights!"
No reason it can't be both.

Verbal

The Brave Little Poster
Reaction score
Pseudonym, 2009:

I remember in high school there was a pile and I dislocated Aaron Grievings finger by snapping on it. I'm still quite proud of this.
No, I grabbed his finger and jerked it as hard as I could in the opposite direction. I did, however, make a sport out of intentionally stepping on people as often as possible. When I was on a footbal field, I didn't want your respect, I wanted you to fear me.

FWIW, I saw Grieving at Hardess in the ped mall years later and he recognized me and was giving me crap about that stunt, but clearly didn't think it was as egregious as you idiots think it is.

Reaction score
Pseudonym, 2009:

I remember in high school there was a pile and I dislocated Aaron Grievings finger by snapping on it. I'm still quite proud of this.
No, I grabbed his finger and jerked it as hard as I could in the opposite direction. I did, however, make a sport out of intentionally stepping on people as often as possible. When I was on a footbal field, I didn't want your respect, I wanted you to fear me.

FWIW, I saw Grieving at Hardess in the ped mall years later and he recognized me and was giving me crap about that stunt, but clearly didn't think it was as egregious as you idiots think it is.
LOL. What a little (fat) bitch

douglasbader

Reaction score
Psuedo is a real life terrible human being. Shocking for a guy that went to and loves Iowa state.

:icon_rolleyes:

Pseudonym

Has a Tagline
Reaction score
Circling of the wagons for ol @hawkize is cute. I actually don't want him to stay off Twitter--he does a great job representing the Iowa fan base on the interwebz.

FrodoTBaggin

Reaction score
Pseudonym, 2009:

I'm sure the other team really feared pseudo's fatass. He's also the type that would undercut a guy going up for what should be an uncontested layup. Because FEAR.

Pseudonym

Has a Tagline
Reaction score
Pseudonym, 2009:

I'm sure the other team really feared pseudo's fatass. He's also the type that would undercut a guy going up for what should be an uncontested layup. Because FEAR.
Yes!

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
Circling of the wagons for ol @hawkize is cute. I actually don't want him to stay off Twitter--he does a great job representing the Iowa fan base on the interwebz.
Cool. This guy represents Iowa State then.

Reaction score
You are a fucking psycho. I mean seriously, you have some issues that you may want to seek help for.

Reaction score
You aren't doing a good job of representing Iowa State fans on the interwebz you stalker piece of shit.

douglasbader

Reaction score
My mom is an Iowa State grad and I consider of slapping the dogshit out of her every day because of it.

Pseudonym

Has a Tagline
Reaction score

What the fuck would that have to do with Twitter, weirdo? Twitter doesn't make IP addresses publicly available, so it's not like taking down his Twitter account erases some sort of evidence.
You would have to ask Ivan that. All it took was me telling him that wiki records IP addresses after he posted to Twitter a screenshot of the city of Ames page that had just been changed--he deleted Twitter moments after that. No threats, no Twitter battles--that is the extent of it.

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
I doubt Pseudo would do anything to threaten Ivan but like the rest of us, Ivan posts a lot from work and prolly didn't want his employer's IP addy showing up.

douglasbader

Reaction score
My mom is an Iowa State grad and I consider of slapping the dogshit out of her every day because of it.
Lol, before or after she buys cars for you and your wife?
She has never bought a car for me or the wife. I have paid her market value for a car before though.

My parents actually like me though and didn't try everything to abort me. How are the hanger marks on your face?

douglasbader

Reaction score
I doubt Pseudo would do anything to threaten Ivan but like the rest of us, Ivan posts a lot from work and prolly didn't want his employer's IP addy showing up.
You really don't want to support him right now, but like you he likes to look up people's personal info and use it on them.

MikeyJoe

has a big head
Reaction score

You would have to ask Ivan that. All it took was me telling him that wiki records IP addresses after he posted to Twitter a screenshot of the city of Ames page that had just been changed--he deleted Twitter moments after that. No threats, no Twitter battles--that is the extent of it.
I actually kind of hope you're trolling. The alternative is not pretty.

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
You really don't want to support him right now, but like you he likes to look up people's personal info and use it on them.
not true doug, but Im not going to argue with you.

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score

douglasbader

Reaction score

Pseudonym

Has a Tagline
Reaction score
Oh god. Please include a response post with words in italics so we know you're serious. And then another newsey post calling somebody dumb would just cap off this thread!

newsbreaker

Reaction score
Oh god. Please include a response post with words in italics so we know you're serious. And then another newsey post calling somebody dumb would just cap off this thread!
Not somebody. You. Very specifically.

You should probably stop posting. Hopefully permanently, as clearly you lack the basic maturity required for a board like this, which is roughly to maturity of a nine year old, but let's start with this one bizarre topic.

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
not true doug, but Im not going to argue with you.
It is true. Had a poster here tell me that you were looking for my info for years and gleefully called them at their office when a certain Minnesota based poster finally gave you my real name and info and how happy you were.

We are good now and everything, but don't pretend it didn't happen.
that's not true at all. You and I know why I wanted you to stop going down a road you were taking. I asked you nicely, privately, several times to stop. You weren't bright enough to take the hint. I played rough, but lets not pretend like you were an innocent victim.