Iowa State Football Bashing Thread

cloudhawk

Special
Reaction score
I saw some college football show on ESPNU and there was some random guy I didn't know and Golic Jr.

The random guy's bold prediction for 2019 was Iowa State wins the Big XII. They return Brock Purdy and Breece Hall and are on the upswing was the justification. Nevermind they got ass fucked their last 2 games and lost a bunch to end the season and lose a bunch of key players.
Really is more of an indictment on the big XII, than anything

MikeyJoe

has a big head
Reaction score
2017 Stock Prediction

Chris Williams: Jan 3, 2017

This is great. We should totally keep this thread going all year for market conversation. I'm fascinated by it.

My big long term play is still Under Armor. Long term. All these endorsements they have overpaid for are eventually going to pay off big time. They have overreached now but in 10 years, I see a stock that's trading at 29 or whatever now up in the 50s or 60s consistently.

($29 at time of post, now at $16 or -34%. At the time of his post, he was confident that it could nearly double in 10 years)

https://cyclonefanatic.com/forum/threads/2017-stock-prediction.224994/
Under Armour is down 29% since this recommendation. Over the same period, an S&P Index fund would have returned 50%.

Also, I just noticed for the first time that Hey Guys misspelled Under Armour.

Reaction score
Under Armour is down 29% since this recommendation. Over the same period, an S&P Index fund would have returned 50%.

Also, I just noticed for the first time that Hey Guys misspelled Under Armour.
So now it just needs to quadruple in 7 years. Time to get in low boyz !

hawkeyealum

Subscribes to Playboy for the articles
Reaction score
is someone doing the lords work and bumping that thread?

BngHawk

Nextdoor Mod
Reaction score
I’m an alter bridge fan. Possibly the only halo member who has been to a live performance of theirs

JD720

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
What are the chances that hey guys realizes that this signal, even if transmitted by some unknown life form, was sent 500 million years ago?
About the same time as ISU’s last conference title.

JD720

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
You know Chris Williams from Cyclone Fanatic and 1460 KXnO, but in this interview-based program Chris brings your favorite sidebar content in a different light. With his guests, Chris will deep dive into his many eclectic passions, including business, leadership, family, small-town soul, sports, and more.

So many hobbies.

newsbreaker

Got the top grade in his torts class
Reaction score
Lol. He’s just so interesting, he has to share MORE thoughts.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
I also can't believe his main employer is letting him get away with operating something like this in the same realm of business. Pretty shitty of him overall and CycloneFanatic should take it as a slap in the face.

With that said, he is a talentless fucking hack loser so maybe they don't give a fuck.

hawkeyealum

Subscribes to Playboy for the articles
Reaction score
I listened to that 7 minutes of garbage as I've never heard him on the radio.

Its exactly as terrible as I expected. Hes going to cover his anxiety, infertility, small towns, whiskey and dirt track racing

Hes also going to bring his old man on once a month.

newsbreaker

Got the top grade in his torts class
Reaction score
Lord help me, my life is that much shorter. As I expected, it’s pointless, themeless, lacking any direction, and completely mastubatory.

If only Sally Rottencrotch had jerked him off behind the Casey’s, he might not be so complete desperate for attention.

douglasbader

Reaction score
I listened to that 7 minutes of garbage as I've never heard him on the radio.

Its exactly as terrible as I expected. Hes going to cover his anxiety, infertility, small towns, whiskey and dirt track racing

Hes also going to bring his old man on once a month.
Lol. I thought you were joking so I clicked on it. The first 30 seconds are so fucking cringe inducing.

There is so much more depth to him! He is a very complex individual!

douglasbader

Reaction score
"I hate doing what everyone else is doing! I'm not a go with the flow type of guy! My natural tendency is to zig when everyone else is zagging!"

douglasbader

Reaction score
Holy shit this is fucking incredible in the most pathetic mundane way possible.