Iowa State Football Bashing Thread

Reaction score
Not nearly enough focus on the fact he listed winning a 1st grade spelling bee as one of his "greatest life achievements". I suppose it could be true if you cover ISU sports for a living.

Reaction score
This is one of those instances where people are trying too hard. He made a joke, albeit not a great one, at his own expense.

Hawk_Kegmasters

Saw Spice World in Theaters
Reaction score
Tweets gave this guy goosebumps. Mentioned several times by random Twitter users! Goosebumps!!!!!

douglasbader

Posts “Hawks by a million” on Facebook
Reaction score
This has to go somewhere. My apologies. He’s so awful he doesn’t come close to realizing it.

Did't this fat fuck have some weight loss challenge in the not too distant past and actually gained weight?

Kamala

Named after Kamala Harris
Reaction score
Listening to coaches and players speak is dull and uninteresting 95% of the time. They are either too dumb to be able to offer any meaningful insights, or are intentionally being as vague as possible. That’s why sports talk radio and offseason message board topics are so tedious and awful.

However, that seems to be the whole reason for his job to exist. Unless he just wants seasonal employment during football and basketball season, he should try being less of a bitch. He chose this path. I am sure he has had a lot of great times over the years. I would love to travel to every Iowa game, but enduring the offseason is part of the deal too.

BngHawk

Florida Man
Reaction score
Hlas being PISSED! Is dumb. He can suck a teenaged student’s Penus.