Iowa State Football Bashing Thread

Reaction score
Not nearly enough focus on the fact he listed winning a 1st grade spelling bee as one of his "greatest life achievements". I suppose it could be true if you cover ISU sports for a living.

Hawkstrat

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
This is one of those instances where people are trying too hard. He made a joke, albeit not a great one, at his own expense.

Gushawk

Likely a Russian Bot Account
Reaction score
Kirk, I know that it probably wouldn’t rate that highly for you, and I probably enjoy schadenfreude way too fucking much, but this could be among your finest hours in my eyes. Kick them in dicks.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
This has to go somewhere. My apologies. He’s so awful he doesn’t come close to realizing it.

Did't this fat fuck have some weight loss challenge in the not too distant past and actually gained weight?

ivan_drago

Fiercely Advocated for Unlimited Transfers
Reaction score
I figured he watched a Tony Robbins seminar or something

Kamala

Isn't Sure About Gasser
Reaction score
Listening to coaches and players speak is dull and uninteresting 95% of the time. They are either too dumb to be able to offer any meaningful insights, or are intentionally being as vague as possible. That’s why sports talk radio and offseason message board topics are so tedious and awful.

However, that seems to be the whole reason for his job to exist. Unless he just wants seasonal employment during football and basketball season, he should try being less of a bitch. He chose this path. I am sure he has had a lot of great times over the years. I would love to travel to every Iowa game, but enduring the offseason is part of the deal too.

KitKatApples

NW Season Ticket Holder (except IA games)
Reaction score
Don't recall it being his motto or even having any mottos

BngHawk

Nextdoor Mod
Reaction score
Hlas being PISSED! Is dumb. He can suck a teenaged student’s Penus.