Iowa State Football Bashing Thread

gable_guy

Reaction score
For real though. Get the ball with 3:42 left and didn’t even get to red zone

Reaction score
Refs! (PS reddit/cfb is such a bunch of cucks)

I see a lot of them complaining about the video angles in this game as well, what the fuck is up with that shit? They setting up unmanned cameras around the stadium, last week it was the atrocious video quality for their games

Hawk&Balls

NOT a member
Reaction score
They did get pretty fucked a couple of times.

But maybe try playing some defense.

Alan Lomax

has listened to a podcast about this thread.
Reaction score
I see a lot of them complaining about the video angles in this game as well, what the fuck is up with that shit? They setting up unmanned cameras around the stadium, last week it was the atrocious video quality for their games
A game not on tv has shitty announcers and camera work? Huh, that’s…something?

Jim

Enjoys Birding
Reaction score
Lol at Mr Ed getting a major college job. He’ll be at ISU for 6 years until they fire him.

Reaction score
A game not on tv has shitty announcers and camera work? Huh, that’s…something?
Except the main espn game had the exact same shitty horrendous camera angles today, no excuse for that shit, last week it was the Penn state game video quality looking like it was being shot in 1998.

eclone

Former VEISHEA Exec Committee Member
Reaction score
They did get pretty fucked a couple of times.

But maybe try playing some defense.
Yeah, this loss is directly on the hands of the defense. Mike Rose didn't play, but that couldn't have affected the secondary like it did.

KitKatApples

NW Season Ticket Holder (except IA games)
Reaction score
Yeah, this loss is directly on the hands of the defense. Mike Rose didn't play, but that couldn't have affected the secondary like it did.
It definitely didn’t help

gable_guy

Reaction score
Cool. Cool.

Being a 59 year old Ames raised and alum I've seen a lot. I've wasted precious time with my girls when they were young rooting for an improbable situation. But yet I'll root on. That's what we do. I was so upset after the Iowa loss I lost an opportunity of a celebratory evening with my 27 year old daughter on her birthday... away on vacation with her. I was distraught. What a joke. Talented young men playing a game and highly paid coaches screwing with my time. And for many of you also your coin. Serious coin. The mental choice is difficult but possible.

Stu Beagle

Has Tiny Onions
Reaction score
Glad to see they lost. I foolishly thought ISU wasn’t going to win the B12.

Soda Popinski

Kelly Hilpiper
Reaction score
Sounds like John Walters embarrassed himself more than usual on the radio today.

thrawn

Reaction score
Maybe the very human refs do hate them…because their AD is a fucking spaz, and the last two coaches have been overly demonstrative dipshits?
I don’t think the refs are out to get them, but would you blame them after shit like this? Coach and the entire offense don’t know the rules and show up the refs. In other sports, your ass gets tossed. If you’re going to be a dick to refs for correctly not making a call, you can probably fuck off.

iowa4ever20

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Finally got around to watching the highlights of this game to see what all the bitching was about. This TD catch seemed to have Williams the most fired up on Twitter but this replay is not conclusive to overturn the call on the field and seemed like a left foot toe tap.

A5A98E17-0E33-4BD6-9990-9ED9C1363091.png

Alan Lomax

has listened to a podcast about this thread.
Reaction score
Is that not obviously his foot sliding in the end zone? The turf is literally scuffed from his foot. There is a little white scuff on the ground.

Floyd R

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
I just see that even quite a few Cyclone fans are complaining about how he needs to calm the fuck down.
I thought Walters was more professional this week than last week.
Last week had the infamous "WORST CALL IN NCAA HISTORY" line. Heft a few minutes later when on to call the ref who threw the flag a "LOSER". They are quite the hostile bunch up there in the radio booth.