Iowa State Football Bashing Thread

wondergrape

Has Bad Hair
Reaction score
I know it’s fashionable but I can’t shit on stink for this. You go to college for many reasons. In fact, being a hawkeye at iowa state should be rewarded. Enemy territory.
My parents moved to Iowa City because my mom had an aunt and uncle who lived there. They were the biggest Hawk fans in the world, and whenever we'd go over to their house behind City High for Sunday dinner, Uncle Bob would tell me and my brother to yell "Go Hawks all the way home." We lived out by the res - past North Liberty, a good 25 minutes of shrieking. There would be oldtimer Hawks at family gatherings, and every gift I ever received from them was Hawkeye themed. Strict fundamentalists.

Speaking of fundamentalism, we are all familiar with the concept of excommunication, yes? When their eldest daughter Julie enrolled at Iowa State, it was - and I'm not exaggerating - the biggest scandal that ever hit the Iowa branch of my family. I'm not sure if I asked my mom if we would ever speak to her again, but I definitely remember thinking it. No one ever visited her in Ames, and no one ever spoke of where she was when she would return on holidays.

I realize all of this behavior was way over the top and in no way healthy, but I think if a lesson can be found here, it's this:

Fuck Julie. And fuck Stinky.

The Dad

Legitimately Bald Forever and Stupid Looking
Reaction score
That sign is affixed with duct tape. Papa, we made it!

Kerky

Does Not Return His Shopping Cart
Reaction score
LOL! Nothin' says "big time" like folding chairs on a flatbed truck adorned with a a banner that's much too small for the space. I'm sure the 17 people in attendance were thrilled.
Clarinda, LOL. Had a college roommate from Clarinda whom we nicknamed "Dummy" b/c of the way he talked. Quite fitting locale for this road show.

BngHawk

Lives Here
Reaction score
Clarinda, LOL. Had a college roommate from Clarinda whom we nicknamed "Dummy" b/c of the way he talked. Quite fitting locale for this road show.
I believe that’s the home town of hey guys, so it absolutely fits.

Shpadoinkle

Tagline-havin' son of a bitch
Reaction score
LOL! Nothin' says "big time" like folding chairs on a flatbed truck adorned with a a banner that's much too small for the space. I'm sure the 17 people in attendance were thrilled.
We’ll need a 15’ x 2’ vinyl banner with rivets.

How much?

We’ll need a 4’ x 2’ banner. Hold the rivets.

Last edited:

StinkyMcFadden

Loyal Son Forever True
Reaction score
Start saving your piss, boyz. Everyone is responsible for having 20 gallons of piss available by 9-1-22.

We are going to piss-board these motherfuckers 1 by 1 until they are all dead.

It will be a long and tedious process, but I think we'll find that it will be very gratifying.

StinkyMcFadden

Loyal Son Forever True
Reaction score
"As your lungs fill with my nut brown urine, think of Lake Laverne and the Campinile."

Reaction score
This isn't weird at all.

He played in two games, died, and happened to be black.

Iowa almost co-named Kinnick with Duke Slater in the same time frame. Slater obviously was much more accomplished on and off the field but I highly doubt Iowa fans would be making pilgrammages to his gravesite.

Soda Popinski

Kelly Hilpiper
Reaction score
Keith Murphy posted the trailer to the new Nile Kinnick documentary coming out soon, and the comments were filled Cyclone victimhood. Wahhh wahhh what about Jack Trice, why isn't there one about Jack Trice booo fucking hooo

BngHawk

Lives Here
Reaction score
He played in two games, died, and happened to be black.

Iowa almost co-named Kinnick with Duke Slater in the same time frame. Slater obviously was much more accomplished on and off the field but I highly doubt Iowa fans would be making pilgrammages to his gravesite.
Yugo’s wife, please give your account back to your husband.

Reaction score
A narrative?
This is what it says on Wikipedia.

There was a great deal of speculation surrounding the play that resulted in Trice's death. Iowa State teammate Johnny Behm told the Cleveland Plain Dealer in a 1979 interview that "one person told me that nothing out of the ordinary happened. But another who saw it said it was murder."[5]
FWIW 18 people died from on-field injuries playing football in 1923.

Reaction score
Nah , I think its likely Minnesota’s hits and play towards him were based on his race. It’s speculation though because there’s not much of a historical record . Retold stories after 50 years tend to get increasingly apocryphal. And football was violent AF back then.

Hawk4Life94

Douche4Life who uses musical Christmas lights
Reaction score
How much are they paying these dudes to take pics on a Cobblestone Inn parking lot? And no Dekkers? Only the black guys?

L. Wade Childress

The Spencer Petras of HALO
Reaction score
My parents moved to Iowa City because my mom had an aunt and uncle who lived there. They were the biggest Hawk fans in the world, and whenever we'd go over to their house behind City High for Sunday dinner, Uncle Bob would tell me and my brother to yell "Go Hawks all the way home." We lived out by the res - past North Liberty, a good 25 minutes of shrieking. There would be oldtimer Hawks at family gatherings, and every gift I ever received from them was Hawkeye themed. Strict fundamentalists.

Speaking of fundamentalism, we are all familiar with the concept of excommunication, yes? When their eldest daughter Julie enrolled at Iowa State, it was - and I'm not exaggerating - the biggest scandal that ever hit the Iowa branch of my family. I'm not sure if I asked my mom if we would ever speak to her again, but I definitely remember thinking it. No one ever visited her in Ames, and no one ever spoke of where she was when she would return on holidays.

I realize all of this behavior was way over the top and in no way healthy, but I think if a lesson can be found here, it's this:

Fuck Julie. And fuck Stinky.
pic?