Iowa State Football Bashing Thread

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
5 – Don’t be a jackass
There has been a lot of talk about “bad fans” lately on our forum, on social media, etc.

Let’s all be honest: The last month has been BRUTAL for Iowa State fans. Trust me. I feel your pain.

Following Saturday’s basketball game, a couple of players made their thoughts felt on Twitter, regarding all of the noise that has been out there. It was kind of sad to see, if I’m being honest with you (which I always am).

I’m not in the business of telling people how to be fans but I will leave everybody with this: A wise man once told me that he doesn’t care who somebody roots for or what political party they are aligned with. The only thing that turns him off if when somebody is a jackass.

Be passionate, but don’t be a jackass. There is a difference.

KitKatApples

NW Season Ticket Holder (except IA games)
Reaction score
I guess some people get tired of having smoke blown up their ass

newsbreaker

Got the top grade in his torts class
Reaction score
A man who makes his living by being a jackass and creating the atmosphere that creates this specific instance of jackassery says others need to knock it off.

This month has been soul crushing for them because they have moronic expectations and listen to the likes of Hey Guys, who in turn tell them their teams are better than they actually are.

ivan_drago

Fiercely Advocated for Unlimited Transfers
Reaction score
5 – Don’t be a jackass
There has been a lot of talk about “bad fans” lately on our forum, on social media, etc.

Let’s all be honest: The last month has been BRUTAL for Iowa State fans. Trust me. I feel your pain.

Following Saturday’s basketball game, a couple of players made their thoughts felt on Twitter, regarding all of the noise that has been out there. It was kind of sad to see, if I’m being honest with you (which I always am).

I’m not in the business of telling people how to be fans but I will leave everybody with this: A wise man once told me that he doesn’t care who somebody roots for or what political party they are aligned with. The only thing that turns him off if when somebody is a jackass.

:roll::roll::roll:

BE NICE!!!

cloudhawk

Special
Reaction score
Was birds last post ripping on Iowa's chance of winning or ripping on the scoffing at ISU winning at all things.

The Full Monte

Does Weirdo Fat Guy Shit
Reaction score
A man who makes his living by being a jackass and creating the atmosphere that creates this specific instance of jackassery says others need to knock it off.

This month has been soul crushing for them because they have moronic expectations and listen to the likes of Hey Guys, who in turn tell them their teams are better than they actually are.

I was thinking this morning that Cyclone Fans 2019 are basically Will Ferrell’s drunk buffoon from Old School.

they got all hopped up on bullshit and took off naked through the quad.

only to get there and discover they are all alone. So now they’re just the drunken idiots in public. Dicks and balls just swinging about.

that wild bewildered look he gives his wife when she informs him that there is nobody else “streaking” with him? That’s clones looking around after their BIGGEST SEASON EVER!!!!! came to a conclusion

their issue is, they’re just too fucking stupid to get in the car when their wife tells them too. They’ll just repeat this all over in 2020

ivan_drago

Reaction score
Can’t believe you guys are wasting all of this time talking about ISU when you could be joining the rest of your dorky Hawkeye brethren in the kicker online voting competition.
This is @birdinahouse last post in this thread. He's been gone for a month. Radio silent.

The Incredible Hawk

Will Spineboard You
Reaction score

I was thinking this morning that Cyclone Fans 2019 are basically Will Ferrell’s drunk buffoon from Old School.

they got all hopped up on bullshit and took off naked through the quad.

only to get there and discover they are all alone. So now they’re just the drunken idiots in public. Dicks and balls just swinging about.

that wild bewildered look he gives his wife when she informs him that there is nobody else “streaking” with him? That’s clones looking around after their BIGGEST SEASON EVER!!!!! came to a conclusion

their issue is, they’re just too fucking stupid to get in the car when their wife tells them too. They’ll just repeat this all over in 2020

Wanderer

Stupid Fuck
Reaction score
5 – Don’t be a jackass

Evidently, he had that talk with a wise man after Iowa State got beat by ND State and he made a complete jackass out of himself talking on the pregame with a ND State fan that nailed exactly how the game was going to go and within one point of the final score:

You guys are clowns haha

Chris Williams: Real quick, we need a pick from you, John. Who do you got and what's the score?

NDSU John: I got NDSU and I absolutely believe they'll win by double digits. So...

Brent Blum: LOL. Wow??!! What??! Wow??! Wooo!

Chris Williams: JOHN???!!!

NDSU John: I put it somewhere around NDSU 35-14. I don't see how you guys put up over 17 points. It would blow my mind-it really would.

Chris Williams: All right. Well, we're gonna quote you on that. We got this recorded and we're gonna play it on the air next week if Iowa State puts up more than 17 points.

NDSU John: It's the same song and dance the Kansas State guy said to me last time. They called me a homer. They said you're coming to play the big boys. It's fine. They tend to forget me the week after the game, but I do appreciate being on with you guys. Anytime you guys want to talk Missouri Valley football or NDSU…

Chris Williams: (Interrupts, very condescending) Trust me, we won't be talking Missouri Valley football again…but if Iowa State plays NDSU again, we'll absolutely call you again. (trailing)You've been a great guest.

Several minutes later………….

Brent Blum: Our buddy John from NDSU needs a physical. My word man.

Chris Williams: Now that you've had time to digest that…

Brent Blum: I'm floored.

Chris Williams: The thing is…I know they're good. It's not like we were coming off as these condescending Iowa State guys, were we?

Brent Blum: No. Well, maybe in his mind. To predict that an FCS team would beat a Big 12 team, even though they won 3 games, we realize this, by 3 TDs...is just asinine. It's a shame that the college football playoff is only 4 teams because if there were 5, NDSU would be in it.

Chris Williams: What boggled me about the conversation we just had,though, is that much confidence in anything. I've been saying all week from an Iowa State standpoint, I'm not concerned about North Dakota State because I know they're going to be good. I know exactly what to expect from the... BIZON (condescending) on Saturday. It's all Iowa State to me. And 2, for him to be so guaranteed lock-down, Iowa State's not scoring 17 points…That's ASININE.

The Full Monte

Does Weirdo Fat Guy Shit
Reaction score
One thing I was thinking, and I am not sure if anyone has any insight to this. But it was either last season, or the one before that, where David Montgomery was advertising "Winning in the Dark," basically the team going to the weight room and practicing after normal practice hours. Is the team still doing things like that?

JD720

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
5 – Don’t be a jackass

Evidently, he had that talk with a wise man after Iowa State got beat by ND State and he made a complete jackass out of himself talking on the pregame with a ND State fan that nailed exactly how the game was going to go and within one point of the final score:

You guys are clowns haha

Chris Williams: Real quick, we need a pick from you, John. Who do you got and what's the score?

NDSU John: I got NDSU and I absolutely believe they'll win by double digits. So...

Brent Blum: LOL. Wow??!! What??! Wow??! Wooo!

Chris Williams: JOHN???!!!

NDSU John: I put it somewhere around NDSU 35-14. I don't see how you guys put up over 17 points. It would blow my mind-it really would.

Chris Williams: All right. Well, we're gonna quote you on that. We got this recorded and we're gonna play it on the air next week if Iowa State puts up more than 17 points.

NDSU John: It's the same song and dance the Kansas State guy said to me last time. They called me a homer. They said you're coming to play the big boys. It's fine. They tend to forget me the week after the game, but I do appreciate being on with you guys. Anytime you guys want to talk Missouri Valley football or NDSU…

Chris Williams: (Interrupts, very condescending) Trust me, we won't be talking Missouri Valley football again…but if Iowa State plays NDSU again, we'll absolutely call you again. (trailing)You've been a great guest.

Several minutes later………….

Brent Blum: Our buddy John from NDSU needs a physical. My word man.

Chris Williams: Now that you've had time to digest that…

Brent Blum: I'm floored.

Chris Williams: The thing is…I know they're good. It's not like we were coming off as these condescending Iowa State guys, were we?

Brent Blum: No. Well, maybe in his mind. To predict that an FCS team would beat a Big 12 team, even though they won 3 games, we realize this, by 3 TDs...is just asinine. It's a shame that the college football playoff is only 4 teams because if there were 5, NDSU would be in it.

Chris Williams: What boggled me about the conversation we just had,though, is that much confidence in anything. I've been saying all week from an Iowa State standpoint, I'm not concerned about North Dakota State because I know they're going to be good. I know exactly what to expect from the... BIZON (condescending) on Saturday. It's all Iowa State to me. And 2, for him to be so guaranteed lock-down, Iowa State's not scoring 17 points…That's ASININE.
Never forget.

upload_2020-1-7_11-22-48.png

Attachments

SteadyEddy

HaLo Walk-on
Reaction score
The whole making fun of Iowa State for losing to NDSU thing really lost its luster when Iowa decided to go do the same thing.

ivan_drago

Reaction score
The whole making fun of Iowa State for losing to NDSU thing really lost its luster when Iowa decided to go do the same thing.
No it didn't. Iowa didn't have two assholes admonish someone for predicting it, laugh him off the radio, and proceed to get plastered on the way to a shitty season. That was them.

JD720

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
Yeah, we're making fun of Chris Williams more than ISU in this case.

eclone

Former VEISHEA Exec Committee Member
Reaction score
That doesn't sound like a lie coming from Chris.
It’s not. He’s told the story a couple of times that I’ve heard. I don’t remember the specifics but it was something like, a doctor told him to take some vitamin supplement. He confused it with Miralax. And proceeded to shit his brains out for over a year before his wife sees him taking them and tells him what it is. And this wasn’t when he was a teenager, it was like 4-5 years ago. You know those handful of pictures where he looks fairly trim and not pudgy...probably from that year.

Reaction score
It’s not. He’s told the story a couple of times that I’ve heard. I don’t remember the specifics but it was something like, a doctor told him to take some vitamin supplement. He confused it with Miralax. And proceeded to shit his brains out for over a year before his wife sees him taking them and tells him what it is. And this wasn’t when he was a teenager, it was like 4-5 years ago. You know those handful of pictures where he looks fairly trim and not pudgy...probably from that year.
JFC

The Full Monte

Does Weirdo Fat Guy Shit
Reaction score

He is an incredibly stupid human being. And Iowa State fans love him.

TH1974

Loves China
Reaction score

He's one of them.

thrawn

Reaction score
this must be why he actually believed Jake Knott was suspended for accidental PED use

Greg Obrecht

Reaction score

@birdinahouse of a feather flock together.