Iowa State Football Bashing Thread

Reaction score
There are times when I briefly think "Are we too hard on Hey Guys?" No, no we're not. "Is he really that ridiculous?". Yes, yes he is.

I can't tell whether it's more of being a through and through grifter or developing (local D list) celebrity megalomania.

Verbal

The Brave Little Poster
Reaction score
I hope that fuckers gets to at least 50
I mean, are there any first rounders on their roster right now? Because if there aren't (and I'm assuming there aren't), then it's basically guaranteed to get to 50, unless they win the grad transfer lottery.

Verbal

The Brave Little Poster
Reaction score
You must not have heard about Brock Purdy
I think it'd be funny if Brock Purdy grad transferred out of ISU after next year to improve his pro chances and somehow wound up being a high draft pick. It'll never happen because he's not good enough, but if it were to happen, this would be my preference.

Reaction score
I think it'd be funny if Brock Purdy grad transferred out of ISU after next year to improve his pro chances and somehow wound up being a high draft pick. It'll never happen because he's not good enough, but if it were to happen, this would be my preference.
They'll really lose their minds if Purdy goes undrafted and Mitchell ends up being the first rounder they've waited 45+ years for

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Kind of odd topic but is related to Hey Guys. His wife's vet clinic has been receiving threats due to online misinformation. A little bit irony, her husband is an online misinformation machine, a little bit of fucking crazy pet people

Last edited:

hawkeyealum

Subscribes to Playboy for the articles
Reaction score
Probably get a free CF plastic cup with every spay and neuter

Hawk&Balls

NOT a member
Reaction score
Obviously we are in the business of caring for animals and we do not condone behavior like that at all and it's really really unfortunate what happened and so it's just sad that this keeps coming up and we are continually affected by it," Williams said.

Definitely a Hey Guys sentence.

Herky823

5 Shirt Larry
Reaction score
That really sucks for her. I would change the clinic name too. These are obviously people that aren’t doing any research, they’re just googling a name and spouting off. I’d wait it out six months or so but if it’s still truly affecting business then four years is way too long to wait to pull the plug

Reaction score
Not football related, just the daily reminder that Jamie Pollard is a massive goober.

Reaction score
He posted that tweet trolling his own fan base just hours before they put up their worst ever loss (in terms of margin) at Hilton against Texas Tech tonight.

And the Tweet doesn't make any sense anyway because Prohm was quoted after that game as saying he told their players to foul and they just failed to execute it.

Pollard is such a fuckin dipshit, and his timing on that tweet couldn't have been any worse.

hawkeyealum

Subscribes to Playboy for the articles
Reaction score
His tie is not centered and it appears his neck is too fat to button the top button

The Full Monte

Does Weirdo Fat Guy Shit
Reaction score
MASSIVE GAME!!!!!

vs the worst team in the conference. Nobody does dumbfuck overstatement of their significance like these fucks