Iowa State Football Bashing Thread

StinkyMcFadden

She/Her
Reaction score
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

How did he get it? His wife is a veterinarian. He had all the info available to him.

I know it's in poor taste to celebrate someone else's misfortune, but it's kind of my thing.

What a great day. IT IS NO PICNIC!!!!!!!

Who is going to run his business while he's battling this deadly virus?

I need to take a break for a minute. I have a million things to say right now, but need to gather my thoughts.

Hawk&Balls

NOT a member
Reaction score
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

How did he get it? His wife is a veterinarian. He had all the info available to him.

I know it's in poor taste to celebrate someone else's misfortune, but it's kind of my thing.

What a great day. IT IS NO PICNIC!!!!!!!

Who is going to run his business while he's battling this deadly virus?

I need to take a break for a minute. I have a million things to say right now, but need to gather my thoughts.

Jimmie Dimmick

Dog Crap Litterer
Reaction score
We patronize his wife’s business. NFW he got it from her. They come out and get the animals with little to no contact with the owner.

Gushawk

Likely a Russian Bot Account
Reaction score
Whenever I read “dirt track” I think of SE Iowa Dirtbag Facebook and its planned “boycott” of NASCAR in favor of local short tracks over the confederate flag. It pleases me that these are Williams’ people, with whom he is likely exchanging COVID aerosols and potentially fluids.

Herky823

5 Shirt Larry
Reaction score
His wife isn't a fuckup. Business owner who supports her husband and kids.

She isn't the best at choosing a spouse though, her husband is a fucking deadbeat.
Yeah. I'm basing it on who I like and if the dog likes them. That's about it.