Iowa State Football Bashing Thread

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
I'm willing to put 2500 in the pot just to enter. Who knows maybe get a cyclone fanatic twitter shout-out too!

thrawn

Reaction score
“ANF is hollow virtue signaling, so we’re going to make AHF masks.”

thrawn

Reaction score
ANF is a cool tradition even though farmers are somewhat self insistent but I like it even more since it triggers Iowa State so much.

BngHawk

Nextdoor Mod
Reaction score
In typical clonetard fashion “AHF” exists solely to troll an Iowa original thing that was created for a legitimate good reason. They are twats. I hereby rescind my stupid idea to invite them to the douche. May they wither and die like the shit they are.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
Wake Forest is kinda random on there. Though some of them are from the Notre Dame agreement and playing North Carolina as a non conference opponent.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
The whole thing is stupid. You schedule sometimes a decade out. Iowa is stuck with fucking terrible Iowa State that is never ranked or can stay ranked that early in the year. They had a ranked program pussy out on them and drop out of a series.

Who cares. This is stupid.

Reaction score
Lmao at all the Nebrantska fans talking shit in the comments. Claiming Iowa only plays cupcakes but fail to realize Iowa now faces a power five school every season that has surpassed their pathetic program.

KitKatApples

NW Season Ticket Holder (except IA games)
Reaction score
Lmao at all the Nebrantska fans talking shit in the comments. Claiming Iowa only plays cupcakes but fail to realize Iowa now faces a power five school every season that has surpassed their pathetic program.
Oh man. While it won’t last it is true as of right now

Hawkstrat

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
The whole thing is stupid. You schedule sometimes a decade out. Iowa is stuck with fucking terrible Iowa State that is never ranked or can stay ranked that early in the year. They had a ranked program pussy out on them and drop out of a series.

Who cares. This is stupid.
The point was to make fun of Iowa State.

MikeyJoe

has a big head
Reaction score
Iowa schedules among the most power 5 non conference opponents of any programs. Iowa plays among the least ranked power 5 opponents of any programs.

But at least the ISU series is good for the state!