Iowa State Football Bashing Thread

MikeyJoe

has a big head
Reaction score

"He named his cow after the best TE in the NFL and a top-10 player in the league. I told him about the 8th guy off the bench for the Jazz with tits almost as big as mine."
He's getting close to needing a manssiere.

Hawkstrat

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
He's a skinny little guy that ate nothing but fast food and beer for three years. Just the worst type of body.

thrawn

Reaction score
If they didn't have a covid cancellation clause in that contract they're idiots.
I assume they did. I didn't read the article, but I saw a headline from Randy on how it was the most unique football contract ever or something.

TH1974

Loves China
Reaction score
I assume they did. I didn't read the article, but I saw a headline from Randy on how it was the most unique football contract ever or something.
He was just trying to massage Pollard's balls with that line

Pedro

Athletic Lumberjack
Reaction score
Incoming “fascinating” alert

Add "endowments" to the list of things this idiot doesn't understand.

I don't know the details about the situation in the Pac12 he's referencing, but an endowment is used as an investment. If he gives $2 million to the school and designates it to be used ONLY for the Business School, but no other stipulations, the school can invest that $2 million and use the investment income any way they see fit. The principle can only be used within the School of Business, but all other earned revenues can be used at the University's discretion.