Iowa State Football Bashing Thread

thrawn

Reaction score
LOL at a 90+ minute podcast with one guest (and that guest being Jon). Look at the interview pods (Econtalk, Cowan, Axelrlod, Harris, etc) that Lomax Is always posting in the podcast thread. They average an hour, and even the Econtalk ones that go closer to 75 minutes can wander a bit, and these are with exceptionally bright people.

Do some prep, actually hone in on a few topics, and embrace brevity.

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Knowing both of those dipshits and how much they love to talk about themselves, I'm sure this is part 1 of a series

thrawn

Reaction score
Iowa State is lucky that only one of Purdy's eight turnover-worthy plays has led to an actual turnover. That’s why they are 2-1 after their upset victory over Oklahoma. Purdy actually threw three balls to Sooner defenders, and every single one of them fell incomplete; he also fumbled on a scramble only for him to recover his own gaffe.
I think this assessment is even harsher than some of our posts.

KitKatApples

NW Season Ticket Holder (except IA games)
Reaction score
LOL no they've totally just beaten a 1-2 national title contender

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
I guess it’s time to concede that ISU or OSU are probably the tallest midgets. What a sad, sad conference.
Probably, but I still don't think ISU is any good.

Blown out at home by Louisiana. Fortunate to win at TCU because Patterson is an idiot and played a doofus at QB the entire first half. Pulled one out late against a not good Oklahoma team. Beat a terrible Texas Tech team.

TCU isn't any good. They just got beat up by a mediocre Kansas State team at home. Oklahoma is lucky to not be 1-3 right now. Texas Tech is just awful.

Orestes

Invisible
Reaction score
But Texas is terrible. Baylor is weak. Kansas is Kansas. ISU isn’t very good, either, but I don’t see them losing to any of them.

Will Okie State attempt to play defense? If they try then they should best ISU. And I think KSU bests ISU because they play like a team from the Douche.

I think this not good ISU team likely goes 7-3. That’s a shitty conference. Like historically bad.

BluesHawk

Goes to Applebee’s for special occasions
Reaction score
But Texas is terrible. Baylor is weak. Kansas is Kansas. ISU isn’t very good, either, but I don’t see them losing to any of them.

Will Okie State attempt to play defense? If they try then they should best ISU. And I think KSU bests ISU because they play like a team from the Douche.

I think this not good ISU team likely goes 7-3. That’s a shitty conference. Like historically bad.
I'm going to go out on a limb and say no.

The Incredible Hawk

Will Spineboard You
Reaction score

ivan_drago

Fiercely Advocated for Unlimited Transfers
Reaction score
They’re out of teams to rank without the Big Ten and PAC 12 playing.

Reaction score
Maybe ISU should play “lesser” teams after week 1 so that they have a fair shot at beating one.