Iowa State Football Bashing Thread

Reaction score
I may look at things superficially, but it seems that Dillon Doyle has zero impact out there.

MoneyPit

Cheers for the best looking H.S. girls team
Reaction score
How is Baylor this bad on defense?

eclone

Former VEISHEA Exec Committee Member
Reaction score
I may look at things superficially, but it seems that Dillon Doyle has zero impact out there.
We we’re just talking about that here watching the game. Can’t remember him tackling Hall all game. Maybe jumped on the pile once or twice.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
We we’re just talking about that here watching the game. Can’t remember him tackling Hall all game. Maybe jumped on the pile once or twice.
Whoever they played in their first game, he just ran straight towards an O lineman and engaged with said lineman. Rinse and repeat until their was a punt or TD. No idea how they watch film and say ‘good job’

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
Whoever they played in their first game, he just ran straight towards an O lineman and engaged with said lineman. Rinse and repeat until their was a punt or TD. No idea how they watch film and say ‘good job’
It would have been painful to watch Campbell sit behind him

Reaction score
I think Texas will win out and beat them.

Hopefully OSU shows up against OU. Blah, not liking OSU‘s three remaining road games.

Greg Obrecht

Reaction score
We don't even need perfection. Just having an above average game from all 3 units would be great to see. This team has just scratched the surface of how good they can be. There are only a handful of teams at best in the entire country that I wouldn't feel confident about beating.

Alabama, Clemson, Ohio State? Anyone else?

Notre Dame for sure, maybe Florida and Georgia.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
They lost to Louisiana at home in a blowout. They nearly got beat by a bad TCU team missing their starting QB for a half. They beat the most mediocre Oklahoma team in the last 20 years barely at home. Beat two of the worst teams in the country in Texas Tech / Kansas. Needed a come from behind and last minute goal line stand to beat 1-4 Baylor.

Hey, would totally feel confident with beating all but a handful of teams. Alabama. Clemson. Ohio State.

Lolz.