Iowa State Football Bashing Thread

eclone

Former VEISHEA Exec Committee Member
Reaction score
@eclone, anything of note going on in Clone spring practice? (Actual football stuff)
Honestly, not really. Campbell isn’t a fan of spring games. And has decided that a lighter, lower contact spring last year lead to less nagging injuries and tired bodies in the fall, so working mostly on technique rather than live action.

Last edited:

thrawn

Reaction score

BngHawk

Nextdoor Mod
Reaction score
Lol. They’ve got a measurable for everything. All they do is turn corners.

Brad Wesley

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Now you know how the rest of us feel when you post here.
Please tell us how awesome Iowa State football is going to be next year Luth. Maybe you, Williams, Bloom, and the dumbfuck suit salesman should do a podcast series on the historic 2020 season. That is what the state is clamoring for. Better yet, a preview of the six first round picks Iowa State will have next year! That would be wild.

Reaction score
Please tell us how awesome Iowa State football is going to be next year Luth. Maybe you, Williams, Bloom, and the dumbfuck suit salesman should do a podcast series on the historic 2020 season. That is what the state is clamoring for. Better yet, a preview of the six first round picks Iowa State will have next year! That would be wild.
I’m sure you’ll slurp up every ISU preview you can find, Brad.

Herky823

5 Shirt Larry
Reaction score
The trailer thing doesn’t bug me at all. Not my dream but good for him.

Herky823

5 Shirt Larry
Reaction score
I am serious when I say that Busch Light should hire him for a parody of Dos Equis and do "The Least Interesting Man In the World" advertising campaign.

He's perfect for it.
Honestly this would be super funny and a great idea. And if you have the ability to laugh at yourself it’d be a fun time.

Fair and Balanced

Calls All Soda Coke
Reaction score
I am serious when I say that Busch Light should hire him for a parody of Dos Equis and do "The Least Interesting Man In the World" advertising campaign.

He's perfect for it.
This is a truly great idea and would be a wildly successful ad campaign.