Iowa State Football Bashing Thread

eclone

Former VEISHEA Exec Committee Member
Reaction score
Because they're teenage meatheads fucking around?

eclone

Reaction score
Meatheads don't act like fairies.
Are you kidding me? One...shitty term be better. Two...have you been around teenagers lately. And by lately, I mean in the last 30 years or so.

Vacations at the Wisconsin Dells
Reaction score
Are you kidding me? One...shitty term be better. Two...have you been around teenagers lately. And by lately, I mean in the last 30 years or so.
Someone outed themselves as a fairy lover today. And probably a fairy himself.

KitKatApples

NW Season Ticket Holder (except IA games)
Reaction score
Oh I think the urinal cake serves a very special purpose

Reaction score
I want to go another level on this but instead I will wave the white flag of surrender
Cmon Bng, this kind of shit’s not allowed on HALO. No one surrenders. Either keep digging yourself deeper or come back with a new handle.

BngHawk

Nextdoor Mod
Reaction score
Cmon Bng, this kind of shit’s not allowed on HALO. No one surrenders. Either keep digging yourself deeper or come back with a new handle.
You’re right. I lost sight of my mission. I’m going to post three times as much as I do usually. Get ready for the boom, halo!

eclone

Reaction score
Jamie is still so triggered he just fired Martin Smith and I am fucking HOWLING

His kid is relatively good, right? Like he’s not mad that Thomas isn’t getting “playing time” just something else?
I don’t follow this much at all other than noticing they’ve been pretty good the last couple of years. (Which should get an Olympic sport coach a lifetime contract not fired) what’s the scoop?

ivan_drago

Fiercely Advocated for Unlimited Transfers
Reaction score
His kid is relatively good, right? Like he’s not mad that Thomas isn’t getting “playing time” just something else?
I don’t follow this much at all other than noticing they’ve been pretty good the last couple of years. (Which should get an Olympic sport coach a lifetime contract not fired) what’s the scoop?
his kid has graduated, at least I think anyway. Not sure if he was around last year for a free Covid year.

They got 2nd at Big 12 outdoors. I’m not sure what more you can do at ISU.

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Jamie is still so triggered he just fired Martin Smith and I am fucking HOWLING

This hiring process should go well. The last two coaches were someone who I considered to be out of ISU's ballpark when hired in Smith (who actually was successful for ISU) and an ISU alum in Ihmels who was so sick and tired of Jamie's shit that he bailed for a program that he had to build.

What a dumbass.

eclone

Reaction score
his kid has graduated, at least I think anyway. Not sure if he was around last year for a free Covid year.

They got 2nd at Big 12 outdoors. I’m not sure what more you can do at ISU.
Thanks, and I agree...top 2 in a conference with a bunch of TX schools is pretty much the peak. So what has Jamie's panties in a bunch?

ivan_drago

Fiercely Advocated for Unlimited Transfers
Reaction score
It appears his son did run this year and is a grad student. It’s likely no coincidence he fired Smith after his kid left.