Iowa State Football Bashing Thread

SuperHans

goes by the name "Ashton"
Reaction score
I’m fine with hating on Williams because he has a radio show but do we need to post every lame wannabe cyclone media personality in here. Making me get angry about some nobody.

Wanderer

Stupid Fuck
Reaction score
I’m fine with hating on Williams because he has a radio show but do we need to post every lame wannabe* cyclone media personality in here. Making me get angry about some nobody.
Want of bee

KitKatApples

NW Season Ticket Holder (except IA games)
Reaction score
Somebody saved that tweet comparing Pollard to the last AD right. I wonder what it looks like updated?

TJones3312

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
It would have been fun to see the Sweet 16 player profiles where they go back to the homes and families of some of the stars. Maybe show him back in Coralville, heart of Hawkeye country. Jim Nantz with the lead-in. Zoom in ol' Joensy dropping F bombs on anyone in his restaurant wearing Iowa gear. Next shot is him chasing people out of the nearby Jimmy John's. Then getting kicked out of CHA. What a beautiful story of a man who did so much for his daughter.

Reaction score
Courtesy of our man cid, Phil Steele ranks ISU's OL as #4 in the country, with Iowa's checking in at #53. Their DL #40, Iowa #48. Their LB corps #2, Iowa's #21. cid didn't divulge more re: other position groups.

Omaha tight end recruit Micah Riley- Ducker, discussing his final 4 schools, says of ISU:
“They are on the come-up, a top-five program in the country. It’s a good city and everybody there cares about football."

I reckon the only question is whether they're #5 , or have passed up OU, Clemson or tOSU for one of the 2-4 spots.

On Iowa: “Iowa growing up was my dream school. They have always been Tight End U. It’s a great staff, they are consistent and Kirk Ferentz isn’t going anywhere, and that’s a plus. God-willing I stay healthy and if I were to go there, I would probably come out an NFL Draft prospect no matter what."

After Iowa leading for weeks, and after a seemingly very good (final) visit, Blair thinks he's Auburn bound, apparently largely because of family hopes re: NIL. A few thousand in NIL apparently trumps NFL high pick money.

KitKatApples

Reaction score
Yea I dunno even know about that but shit I guess we’ll find out

Orestes

Invisible
Reaction score
I bet their OL looks that good in the Big 12. I have my doubts they’ll be that good against us, but like @KitKatApples I’ll wait and see.

eclone

Former VEISHEA Exec Committee Member
Reaction score
cid didn't divulge more re: other position groups.
You probably don’t want to know then.

KitKatApples

Reaction score
Do you really think that’s going to match CID’s thoughts?

ivan_drago

Fiercely Advocated for Unlimited Transfers
Reaction score
Which one of Phil Steele’s 300 different preseason lists is this?