Iowa State Football Bashing Thread

The Incredible Hawk

Will Spineboard You
Reaction score
Because your historical stupidity on here is something that awes me. The enormous stick up your ass is the cherry on top.
Weird edit as well. I don’t have a stick up my ass, I find it entertaining that you think I care.

Vacations at the Wisconsin Dells
Reaction score
Weird edit as well. I don’t have a stick up my ass, I find it entertaining that you think I care.
Just change your name to The Incredible Panther (or The Incredible Faggot) to be more accurate, and I will leave you be.

Reaction score
Nah, can’t ruin your shtick.
This shtick has run it’s course.
Nice shtick. Haven’t seen this one before.
Time for a new shtick, PJ. Keep trying though. It’s really cute.
The rules of HaLo are you must have a shtick.
My wife was 11 in 2001, so you might want to rethink your shtick.
Nah, can’t ruin your shtick.
One of us sure has a shtick

Reaction score
I would say the pantshorts considering I have never participated in a pyramid scheme.
This post makes zero sense. I refer to a chiro frequently, but they aren’t crackpots like a lot of them. I have said this in many posts in the past. I drink Spark and get it for my friends at a discount, so I’m not sure why you have hitched your wagon to the weird Harlan thinks he’s trolling express when I am literally the worst “employee” they have. I put oils in a diffuser. I also like ON amino energy, kickstart, and zero-calorie Monster (not to be confused with all calorie @Monster).

If health care providers would just collaborate with others instead of trying to swing the biggest dick, things would be much easier. That’s why we have such great outcomes. We use multiple methods, resources, providers who are willing to collaborate with others, and don’t use cookie cutter rehab.

/end pointless non-triggered rant
You drink an amway energy drink and get it for your friends at a discount, yet claim you don’t participate in amway?

The Incredible Hawk

Will Spineboard You
Reaction score
You drink an amway energy drink and get it for your friends at a discount, yet claim you don’t participate in amway?
So you pulled a post from over three years ago to show that I drink an energy drink? Yeah you aren’t psycho at all.

Reaction score
So you pulled a post from over three years ago to show that I drink an energy drink? Yeah you aren’t psycho at all.
The key piece of the puzzle here isn't that you drank energy drinks. It's that you claimed you never fell for a pyramid scheme, yet openly talked about drinking a beverage sold exclusively by a historical pyramid scheme company that, historically, only the biggest suckers fall for. And you also bragged about getting said beverage at a discount for all your friends from Amway.

So the question is-did you participate in Amway sales? Or was it your wife?

KitKatApples

NW Season Ticket Holder (except IA games)
Reaction score
You know the old saying. Gotta crack a few eggs to make an awesome igloo

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
If drinking spark is considered participating in a pyramid scheme, I am going to make your mom start calling me “the pharaoh”

The Incredible Hawk

Will Spineboard You
Reaction score
The key piece of the puzzle here isn't that you drank energy drinks. It's that you claimed you never fell for a pyramid scheme, yet openly talked about drinking a beverage sold exclusively by a historical pyramid scheme company that, historically, only the biggest suckers fall for. And you also bragged about getting said beverage at a discount for all your friends from Amway.

I don’t think you are very good at puzzles. No, I have never participated in Amway. Nor do I know anyone who has.

Kamala

Isn't Sure About Gasser
Reaction score

0D293D78-A078-444C-BEEF-BB203D3FA903.jpeg

TJones3312

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score

Soda Popinski

Kelly Hilpiper
Reaction score
Hmm...

This is active players only so it doesn't include Yanda, a future first ballot HOFer.
It makes me sad to know people have paid over $79 million dollars to people from Iowa State to play football.

eclone

Former VEISHEA Exec Committee Member
Reaction score
Also feels like Lazzard needs a better agent.
As an UDFA making the minimum, he needs one more good year in 2021 going in to being a restricted FA in 2022 and actually get paid. And by that I mean he needs to be praying to baby Jesus every night that Rodgers plays all year for the Packers in 2021.

eclone

Former VEISHEA Exec Committee Member
Reaction score
Osemele is $47 million of that number and he deserved it. Klein is another $24 million and he has basically been a backup for 8 years.
Klein isn't an AllPro, but has started 76 of 118 career games, including 55 out of 59 the last four years since he signed his FA deal.