Iowa State Football Bashing Thread

iowa4ever20

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
No other team would bring this many people to Vegas!!!

(mainly because they wouldn’t have to schedule a non-con vs UNLV).
When LSU and USC play there in 2024, the entire place will be sold out. There will not be 30k+ seats unavailable for purchase. But they will keep talking about UCLA (vs Hawaii in August) and Miami attendance when they are huge brands playing in off campus stadiums in large markets.

thrawn

Reaction score
They can still make the Sugar Bowl at 9-3 or even 8-4 (6-3) if they shake out of a 2nd-way tie and OU makes the playoff because of how bad the NY6 system is, which somehow would be the best real season in school history and still a colossal disappointment.

winmac

Reaction score
"Baylor and Iowa aren't that good... it took a lot of things going wrong to earn those two losses... but pretty much we are looking at a going bowling season.... hopefully."

Cyclonefanatic logic: "The teams we lost to weren't very good, but we're still totally awesome!"

Greg Obrecht

Reaction score
Truly stupid people

Reaction score
"Baylor and Iowa aren't that good... it took a lot of things going wrong to earn those two losses... but pretty much we are looking at a going bowling season.... hopefully."

Cyclonefanatic logic: "The teams we lost to weren't very good, but we're still totally awesome!"
It took a lot of things going wrong to earn six straight losses vs Iowa

/cf

Reaction score
This is also looking like last year was truly a fluke.

TCU win - started their backup QB and we barely won.

kState win - COVID issues and basically 4th string QB.

WV win - COVID issues

Texas win - Tom Herman special

Baylor win - down big at half and Baylor imploded in the second half -Baylor still had a chance to tie or take the lead with 50 seconds left.
Ding ding ding

HawkBall23

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Guy must be a pedo, because everyone knows that Iowa St and 'tight ends' are an oxymoron.

.... or am I mistaking my anal euphimisms for the state of the farm animals' hindquarters in the general central Iowa area?

Last edited:

6deuce

Reformed Fatass
Reaction score
Kolar got tackled in the end zone on the 2 pt conversion. Lolz

StinkyMcFadden

She/Her
Reaction score
Too much of my happiness and mood relies on Iowa States football performance. Too much of my identity is tied up and how well we do. I cannot change the outcome of anything, yet I get so frustrated with things that happen outside of my control.

How do I learn to take a step back and realize collegiate football is not what defines me?

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

StinkyMcFadden

She/Her
Reaction score
I feel bad for everyone who came back to win a championship who could be earning money in the NFL... I'm glad that they came back but the season is already a complete failure relative to expectations. Even if we win out it will be a disappointment that we pissed bigger things down our leg.

:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

HawkBall23

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Too much of my happiness and mood relies on Iowa States football performance. Too much of my identity is tied up and how well we do. I cannot change the outcome of anything, yet I get so frustrated with things that happen outside of my control.

How do I learn to take a step back and realize collegiate football is not what defines me?

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Woooow.

Not even a lifetime of therapy is gonna help this poor sod out. Ouch. Tying your identity into a team that is so historically bad, it considers playing a 4-win team in a bowl a dream season.

Reaction score
Are we going to see exclusively black uniforms the rest of the year? Haven’t lost in those! Never should have gotten away from it !