Iowa State Football Bashing Thread

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
I “cherry picked” stats? Come on. You’re a try hard idiot, but you’re not that obtuse. I used the most common QB stats that I could find easily on sports Reference. Plus hand figured the wins. What super special QB comparison stat am I purposefully leaving out?

and I put Beathard in the top 10. But go ahead and double his stats and get back to me on how they compare.
Brock Purdy is a fidget turd that got benched against Drake, gave up and was told to sit on the bench the rest of the game against Iowa (in the 3rd quarter of his Senior year!!) and his coach had to give him a loving head massage lat week because he sucked so much.

Totally one of the best QB's the State of Iowa has ever seen.

Let me spell this out for everyone in a way they can understand..... Brock Purdy is the J-Bo of Iowa State. He accumulated a bunch of stuff over a long time in a fairly mediocre way. In their senior years they were removed from their position in favor of others.

So proud.

rodg12

Might not need to GFH
Reaction score
This is perfect. With this week's announcements, the three players you list above are finalists for the Doak Walker (Hall--"fantasic" OK), Lombardi (Rose -- "really good but no Jack Campbell" homer undersell), and Mackey (Kolar --"decent college level player" LOL) Awards.

But it's ISU fans that are out of line in their praise of their players...not the level headed Iowa fans that may just be biased against them...

Might Campbell be a better pro than Rose? I'm on record as saying probably. But no need to knock down the quality of college players they are just because they're on the other team. Even Purdy has been dragged by Hawk fans for years and plenty of ISU fans...but there's no doubt that he's the best ISU QB ever, and on the short list of best QBs this state have ever seen. To compare him to Petras and Padilla is beyond LOL worthy. (much as a couple of his bad highlights are...but the good ones never seem to make it over to this site...)

Much like LInderbaum deserves every bit of praise he earns, and should be a shoe in for the Lombardi and Rimington although I'm guessing Hutchinson wins the Lombardi.
This is really fucking dumb. He's not better than Seneca. I don't think he's better than Sage. There are at least 10 State of Iowa QBs better than Purdy.

brantshawks

Nebrantska Fan
Reaction score
Purdy is so good that I was seriously disappointed to hear that he wasn't coming back for an extra year.

That rag-armed faggot lowers their ceiling. I will miss him.
Don't underestimate what their next best thing is. I'm sure he's a tremendous faggot.

Mountain Hawk

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Holee Shit...of all of the ISU Quarterbacks you could have listed you go full on Purdy. He's among the best in ISU history, but he still doesn't hold a candle to Seneca Wallace. Purdy will be lucky to get a cup of coffee in the NFL.
Maybe he'll get to serve the coffee.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
Stivers had himself a day on Twitter yesterday.

douglasbader

Reaction score
Here are his thoughts on Iowa State basketball.....

douglasbader

Reaction score
Lol at this tweet. He is jerking off over the offense and movement and they had 27 points at half. Ended up being an 8 point win in the 60's over a team that Iowa would beat a couple nights later by about 30 and had 108 points.

Gushawk

Likely a Russian Bot Account
Reaction score
I’ve got a decent sized bet on Xavier moneyline today. I think they easily cover, but slow and steady wins the race and any Cyclone loss is enjoyable and I don’t want to compromise that reality.

Gushawk

Likely a Russian Bot Account
Reaction score
I hope your faith pays dividends my skinny friend.

RiotFan

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
I’ve got a decent sized bet on Xavier moneyline today. I think they easily cover, but slow and steady wins the race and any Cyclone loss is enjoyable and I don’t want to compromise that reality.
Ope.

thrawn

Reaction score

So you think Conditt will never be better than he is now?