Iowa State Football Bashing Thread

The Full Monte

Does Weirdo Fat Guy Shit
Reaction score
How long has he been there? I won’t do my own research….but they’ve put a fair number of guys in the NFL over the years

BngHawk

Nextdoor Mod
Reaction score
‘Tis the season for n00bs and lurkers to break free and express themselves

StinkyMcFadden

She/Her
Reaction score
Meanwhile in Iowa city we continue to have the worst OL in America
Maybe former LB Abdul Hodge is going to move on from coaching the TEs and will be the new Oline Coach.

Or maybe Abdul will be the QB coach which will open up Brian to coach the DBs and Phil will be the QB coach.

So many options.

The Full Monte

Does Weirdo Fat Guy Shit
Reaction score
perhaps you are not aware that we have an important bowl game to prepare for and any changes in advance of it would be very unfair to our coaches, players and fans
I chose to believe this is a result of Iowa landing and established OC that is coaching in a bowl game himself. That’s what I’m selling and buying!

KitKatApples

NW Season Ticket Holder (except IA games)
Reaction score
Oh my god. Don’t be mean. He’s pretty much begging for it but be strong. I’m concerned he has a touch of mental disability

snips

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
KitKat is right, this is fish in a barrel. can't do it. i'll just say his name is 'BJ' for a reason. done.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
Do you think BF’s return as OC would be justified?
as with every other coaching change in history, it’s depends on who we can get, or other unique circumstances.

If this is Kirk’s last year, then fuck it let him stay unless there’s a clear candidate with interest.

Kamala

Isn't Sure About Gasser
Reaction score
as with every other coaching change in history, it’s depends on who we can get, or other unique circumstances.

If this is Kirk’s last year, then fuck it let him stay unless there’s a clear candidate with interest.
He’s the worst OC in program history and one of the worst in the history of college football. It does not depend on “who they can get”. They can get someone better pretty easily.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
He’s the worst OC in program history and one of the worst in the history of college football. It does not depend on “who they can get”. They can get someone better pretty easily.
i remember hearing the same about KOK and GDGD

KitKatApples

NW Season Ticket Holder (except IA games)
Reaction score
Nolook talked to him at a charity outing, so we’re going to get Purdy career updates deep into the 2040s.
The doubling down once he falls back to earth will be a real treat

ivan_drago

Fiercely Advocated for Unlimited Transfers
Reaction score
He’s also a “good kid,” suddenly. (He’s 23.)