Iowa State Football Bashing Thread

FatNTired

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
Another rule of fundraising boards is to not surround yourself with your friends on the board as you’re all friends with the same people.
My rule for recruiting members to boards is to target those with money, particularly lots of money. Too capitalistic for a collective, maybe.

TH1974

Loves China
Reaction score
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

or ISU fans getting upset at people making fun of the uninjured kids who burned their tents down waiting in line for Hilton with propane heaters because “they lost their books and might fail tests.”
That happened? Any of it?

Cheer 4 the Hawks!

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
I was surprised to learn she was actually married. Her Twitter feed really has a man hating feel to it

3rd Generation Hawk

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
I was surprised to learn she was actually married. Her Twitter feed really has a man hating feel to it
I don't think she's married. Her Twitter bio mentions that she's a mom and doesn't contain any references to husband. Her background photo appears to contain a photo of her and her two kids--no husband.

The Incredible Hawk

Will Spineboard You
Reaction score
I don't think she's married. Her Twitter bio mentions that she's a mom and doesn't contain any references to husband. Her background photo appears to contain a photo of her and her two kids--no husband.
She is an attorney in the Des Moines area, where she and her husband have lived and practiced law since graduating from Drake University Law School in 2012.
I did not know she was married. I thought she was divorced.

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
From that Brooke girl: Brooke worked at Caesars Entertainment in Las Vegas for over 11 years. During this time, she managed a team of international representatives, planned and executed special events, and set forth revenue generating projects with third party partners across the world.

She had a team of call girls, right?
Pitino had this going at Louisville and showcased it for potential recruits.

That's just smart business. 17-18 year old kids really want nothing more than a fine bitch bouncing on their balls.

I would have signed immediately

Pipiyopee

Reaction score
In the early 2000s I went to Ames for a game, and to visit a buddy. Hawks won. We drank dirt cheap long islands at a dive bar the rest of the night, and then I fucked his frat buddy’s girlfriend. All involved except me were cyclones. It’s not a great story, but it’s true. And I still enjoy thinking about it sometimes.

Hawkmi

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
In the early 2000s I went to Ames for a game, and to visit a buddy. Hawks won. We drank dirt cheap long islands at a dive bar the rest of the night, and then I fucked his frat buddy’s girlfriend. All involved except me were cyclones. It’s not a great story, but it’s true. And I still enjoy thinking about it sometimes.

Stu Beagle

Has Tiny Onions
Reaction score
It’s funny how the PMT podcast keeps mentioning how impressed with Purdy they are considering he sucked in college 🤣

Gushawk

Likely a Russian Bot Account
Reaction score
a decent looking remotely worldly man has no trouble securing female company for an evening in Ames, despite the unfavourable gender ratio

Gushawk

Likely a Russian Bot Account
Reaction score
I think she’s nice looking, especially for an Iowa State fan, but even not considering that disadvantage

ClintWalker

Once visited Minnesota
Reaction score
Dump offs to Christian McCaffrey for 30 yards and 10-15 yard passes to Kittle is something he can do pretty well. If they get behind and he has to throw arm punts deeper- whoo boy
I have full faith in Purdy making some mind blowing turnovers in the near future.

Stu Beagle

Has Tiny Onions
Reaction score
Hard to see him winning on the road in the playoffs. That said, he’s been surprisingly better in this offense than Jimmy G

Brad Wesley

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
I have full faith in Purdy making some mind blowing turnovers in the near future.
The Purdy love by the media is bizarre. Put him on the Vikings, Seattle, Giants and those teams don’t sniff the playoffs.

He’s not fucking up, which I guess is something, but to act like he’s a top 10-15 QB is insanity.

The Full Monte

Does Weirdo Fat Guy Shit
Reaction score
The Purdy love by the media is bizarre. Put him on the Vikings, Seattle, Giants and those teams don’t sniff the playoffs.

He’s not fucking up, which I guess is something, but to act like he’s a top 10-15 QB is insanity.
He’s incredibly fortunate to have the coach he does

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
Most football teams at every level have a quarterback that absolutely fucking sucks. I’ll give him the credit for being pretty good.

Thomas Wolsey

Likes Your Post
Reaction score
He has been way better than I thought he would be, and feel he is good enough to move on from Jimmy. He was a great draft pick and they should either make Lance work or draft somebody better.

hawkeyealum

Subscribes to Playboy for the articles
Reaction score
THAT'S the girl you all find attractive??? Yeesh
What little I can see of her social media profile looks like she got better with age so I’ll assume she had some work done