Iowa State Football Bashing Thread

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
Fennelly was already pretty stagnant for several years before they landed Joens by default.
If I wasn’t going to be out of town I would have liked to gone into Joensys Friday night around 8, ordered a tenderloin, and asked if they could put the women’s game on for me.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
If I wasn’t going to be out of town I would have liked to gone into Joensys Friday night around 8, ordered a tenderloin, and asked if they could put the women’s game on for me.
they will likely be closed so Brian can travel to heckle caitlin

newsbreaker

Got the top grade in his torts class
Reaction score
We’ve beaten this horse to death, but that tracks. They don’t need “money managers,” they need the experience of connected people and experienced fundraisers. Look at the “board” of their collective; people he wants to star fuck, and his friends. Nobody who really has a place leading a program-sustaining fundraising effort.

But as an Iowa (and UNI, for that matter) fan, great. Winning individual games or single successful seasons don’t really matter too much. This is the kind of fuck up that keeps them on the back foot permanently, and there really isn’t anyone to get rid of him or make him change.

The Full Monte

Does Weirdo Fat Guy Shit
Reaction score
Every reply from him on that thread is a desperate “but we’re trying so hard!!!”

B268E4B5-BF5E-4F7A-B61A-3762F2B0F054.png

Brad Wesley

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Blum running their collective is beyond embarrassing. Any potential donor with the ability to give in any significant way likely agrees. Brent’s good intentions and fandom aren’t going to get the job done for them.

At some point somebody connected to ISU is going to step up and implement a legitimate fundraising program. I hope that day is at least 10 years away.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
Blum probably hasn’t bothered to tell Denny or Harry that they could buy a national championship team if they wanted.

eclone

Former VEISHEA Exec Committee Member
Reaction score
Blum running their collective is beyond embarrassing. Any potential donor with the ability to give in any significant way likely agrees. Brent’s good intentions and fandom aren’t going to get the job done for them.

At some point somebody connected to ISU is going to step up and implement a legitimate fundraising program. I hope that day is at least 10 years away.
I know it's a fun trope, and he plays into it with his online persona...but he does actually have the background for this job
1680110005399.png

eclone

Former VEISHEA Exec Committee Member
Reaction score
Dumbfuck isu fans made turds like Willams and Blum “celebrities” so they deserve all of this
Fuck that from a fan base that has worshipped John Miller for decades. And has Levi’s Hawkeye Heaven FB page with nearly 150,000 people following it! Every fan base has their own.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Fuck that from a fan base that has worshipped John Miller for decades. And has Levi’s Hawkeye Heaven FB page with nearly 150,000 people following it! Every fan base has their own.
Yeah, but the University of Iowa wouldn't dare sanctioning putting either of those morons in charge of anything. Your beloved University made one of them a color guy on games and the other one is sanctioned as the head of the NIL collective.

Reaction score
Yeah, but the University of Iowa wouldn't dare sanctioning putting either of those morons in charge of anything. Your beloved University made one of them a color guy on games and the other one is sanctioned as the head of the NIL collective.
Blum does or at least did call games too.

The Full Monte

Does Weirdo Fat Guy Shit
Reaction score
Lolololol. Wuuuuutttttt????

Greg Obrecht

Reaction score
I mean we could just go with that all the aforementioned morons are complete shit and are not really liked/revered by normal people.

TJones3312

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
If by major gifts officer he means that he called graduates on the phone, then yes he was a major gifts officer. He was pretty cringe worthy too
The rags to riches story of Blum selling tickets for the Iowa Energy to leading can drives for a NIL collective has the makings of a 30 for 30.