New OC

Vacations at the Wisconsin Dells
Reaction score
I would like to hear about Jogger’s fist fights.
There I was last football season, hanging out in the IC ped mall Friday before game day with some buddies, when this drunk beanpole queerbait rolls out of It's Brothers! with an "I'm from Austin Texas!" t shirt on that was basically green due to all the spilled swamp waters, and maybe a few drops of dried cum in the mix too. Anyway, this dude stumbles over all bowlegged and tries to kiss me and I floored his ass with one right hook. 4-0.

cloudhawk

Special
Reaction score
There I was last football season, hanging out in the IC ped mall Friday before game day with some buddies, when this drunk beanpole queerbait rolls out of It's Brothers! with an "I'm from Austin Texas!" t shirt on that was basically green due to all the spilled swamp waters, and maybe a few drops of dried cum in the mix too. Anyway, this dude stumbles over all bowlegged and tries to kiss me and I floored his ass with one right hook. 4-0.
Wonder if Dougie knows this guy, because he's from Austin too.

snips

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
1706138934823.png

this ain't bad... but elko didn't want to keep him

Harlan

Drinks liquor with a straw
Reaction score
So what is worse? Bragging about getting in a fight in your late 30’s or lying about getting in a fight in your late 30’s and bragging about it?
Or getting in a fight in your late 30’s and losing, bitch.

Reaction score
No, but you’ll just lie about it anyway.
You're the one who got caught red fucking handed lying on here with your "I've never been fired from a job" bullshit. But you probably learned dishonesty from your wife, when she says stuff like "I love you"

The Incredible Hawk

Will Spineboard You
Reaction score
You're the one who got caught red fucking handed lying on here with your "I've never been fired from a job" bullshit. But you probably learned dishonesty from your wife, when she says stuff like "I love you"
I think forgetting about something that happened 25 years ago is a little different than lying about something and bragging about it, but you do you, bruh.

CleteyColgate

is a fucking idiot.
Reaction score
Every Iowa fan should be happy with Getsy or Johns but I expect massively retarded overreaction

Reaction score
I would take one more year of Brian if it meant never hearing from Jogger on this site again.
You'd hear from me if you were in the next room over from me and your fuck-loving sister

Last edited: